ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490870
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I ride my new undead dragon to the Undead World and practice my Jujitsu-Katus...I'm working on Shuriken, and many Kunai!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Then I shoot GC castle with pudding turning all it's members to pudding. Game over I WIN!!!!

I already shielded the castle so the attack fails.

so i dodge the pudding.

Like pickpocket said to bigfatkitty, there's nothing to dodge: it just happens.

I then shoot fire into emp's Cyclops eye!

I'm still in the forcefield around the castle, so the attack fails.

GC [shielded castle][3-eyed mage]
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I think there should be a 3 or 5 page wait before you can change your armatar back instead of "gone forever" because if they wait long enough, people will forget that they used the armatar earlier anyway.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok, i don't really want all that stuff!! jeez selfless people. try and be selfish once in a while. jk. I don't really want to walk on 2 feet but apposable thumbs would be nice. I already have the intelligence of anybody else. I don't take anything except the apposable thumbs.

@emp. pickpocket made sd and DA pudding proof. so.

SD(safe)

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@emp. pickpocket made sd and DA pudding proof. so.

Oh yeah. Darn. I turn you and DA into Lime Jello instead.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Before you can, I create a Lightning strike to Electrocute you! And then I unleash my Undead Dragon upon your soul. While your fighting IT I get pickpocket over here to help me. I first freeze you with Water. I then make a Tsunami come and drown you. I then make you rise out of the water with a Tornado, and then I make a Giant Fire Column and send it straight at you. Because you both will say that you dodged it or something, I counter with this: while you are try to make a strategy while fighting me, I have my Horde of Undead Dragons come from behind you. Because they're magical beasts, they can open portals and with one gust of Air, I send emp and bigfatkitty in the giant-pudding-spreading-world. You're both now pudding.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah and u can't eat ur way out cauz u don't have a mouth smart one. And u didn't kill me before but whatever. I make it so ur shop thing is stuck in a rift in time, making u repeat the same thing over and over with out u knowing.
And emp, I'm pretty sure that awesome sauces armatar is a wizard. If it's not I told him about it so don't blame him.
And koru my bad dude just trying to help. U get ur thumbs though.
Now I make myself able to walk through things and stand in the center of the battle field. No one can hurt me cauz there attacks go through me and magic rebounds off me.
SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Koru7, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!? I can't take on 4 at once! Please get pickpocket over here along with you I need help!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Pickpocket can you please make me something to help fight ck,emp,and bigfatkitty? I really can't take 4 at once!!! I have the golden helmet guy as an armatar and I need some better magic...=.( I barely beat them last time...I can't hold them off forever...

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

awesomesauce can do all that stuff because pickpocket gave him all the magic to do so. I take your eyepiece with my new apposable thumbs. and walk around you so you are surrounded with fire.

SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Well dude, pickpocket gave me that stuff. XD I didn't just make it appear! You thought I ACTUALLY made all that stuff in that short amount of time?!?!? LOL! I can use that stuff because it was gave to me. I think pickpocket logged off. =.( anyway...you're in the pudding dimension so you're already trapped along with emp!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Thanks Koru7! So here take a lightning shield and a fire shield (if you don't already have them) you might want to gear up for a long battle. Because they will no doubt try to escape the Pudding Dimension! They're really sneaky so I think we should stick together. They could still pick us off 1 by 1. I'll take on bigfatkitty you try to kill emperor palpatine. If you think you might die, change to a weak armatar. This way you still can play as the cheetah!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I set bigfatkitty on fire while putting him in a coin box in the Pudding Dimension! Then I send my horde of invincible Undead Dragons (generously given to me by pickpocket) to guard bigfatkitty! I now freeze bigfatkitty! Then I turn the surrounding air into a rock,suffocating him (not that he's living) and now I use my brain control power (also from pickpocket) on bigfatkitty! Now he's under my command!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Again, I'm shielded by magic, therefore nothing physical nor whimsical can affect me. I'm still in the castle.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Showing 2131-2145 of 3654