ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490864
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Oh my god thanks so much! I got a plan for if ck and bfk escape. If they get out, I'll be standing guard, so I can electrify them, stunning them for a few minutes, allowing me to post to you asking for some backup because I know your a great fighter!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I think that's cool...liking an armatar cosmetically instead of for it's strength...but still, pickpocket has exploited his powers to great extent! I know you wouldn't stand a chance against him one-on-one!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

But I will obviously say that strength beats looks ANY day!

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I'm now in the clan with Awesomesauce. Any quick instructions on how to play?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

assume the role of your armatar

you are an archer so you have a bow and arrows. use that to defeat your enemies. Use DA to end your post to know who's side you're on. if you die indefinetly then you have to change your armatar. simple? SD and DA is having an alliance. so don't attack SD.

SD(battlefield)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok so while I was at school I was killed it looks like. Whatever. I change my armatar and stay in a safe for now.
GC (safe)

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I walk onto the battlefield and slow time down so to everyone else I'm moving at the speed of light, but to me it's normal. I turn Awesomesauce806 and Koru7 into pudding. I rebuild the GC castle and put an impenetrable forcefield around it. I rest in the castle.

GC [castle][Not sure what to call this armatar, so "3-eyed mage" will do for now]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

KITTY I POWN U CAUZ UR PUDDING! u can't ignore me!! Then I shoot GC castle with pudding turning all it's members to pudding. Game over I WIN!!!!
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

But I turned kitty into pudding three pages ago there for nothing he does counts! Ck also became pudding so he changed armatars. END OF THE LINE BIGFATKITTY !!!!
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

too bad for emp that i saw you coming, so i went light speed as well. you see, pickpocket enhanced my speed and strength. so i dodge the pudding.

SD(battlefield)

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I protect me and Koru7 in a Lightning shield! I then shoot fire into emp's Cyclops eye! Then, while emp's crying I escape with Koru7 to a safe camp!

DA[Safe Camp]

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I set my blade on Fire, then I use Lightning to make it one-hit-one-kill, and I now duplicate it! I give the second one to pickpocket!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I open a Black-Smith shop. Now you can come talk to me and I'll make you a personalized weapon. I'll also make you enhanced gems to enhance your Equipment even more! But, I will only help my teammates,and people in my Alliances. (SD,DA are the only people I'll help. I might help newbies if they need some better equipment. (The Gemstones are only available to close friends, Alliances, and DA) (DA is my clan. if you want to join post on my profile saying you wish to join. I don't care about what armatar you have but you are still welcome!)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Epic. Ok so we have beat kitty, emp and ck. Who's next?
Just cauz I'm nice, I give koru the ability to walk on two feet but still run as fast. I also give him thumbs and cool glasses so his eyes don't dry out when he runs, and cauz there cool. Also I increase his intelegince
Then I also give awesome sauce a pet dragon to fly on. It can brethe fire. Also, it's an undead dragon, made of bones that can't be killed. Then all three of us go to the safe zone and eat a cake.
SD safe

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I give Koru7 a Wristband with Blades on the top to fashion around his paw. I have enchanted it with Lightning, because he already has Fire. I then put an Air Gemstone in the center of the Exantium (It's said: EGZANTIUM.) It's simply a mix of Titanium, Iron, Graphite, and Animantium. I now open a gateway to Koru7's current position and jump through with his Wristband. I find Koru7 and give him his new wrist piece.

Showing 2116-2130 of 3654