ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490872
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I leave the castle shielded and go to the safe zone.

GC [safe][3-eyed mage]

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

(and if somehow you claim that I was teleported to that dimension thing, I simply teleport me and bigfatkitty to a safe zone.)

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

As you are unaware of my existence, I crawl behind you and stab you with the very deadly nails that my costume's hands have.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Lol, I'm sorry, I wanted to post on the other armatar war thread. Sorry about that.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ima back! Kitty, how Sid u turn itself back from pudding?!?!!? There is no way to foolish child! Whatever then I turn kitty into a "murderer" ( like some killer on the news) so a bunch of cops come and beat the crap out of him and he lives the rest of his life in jail
And so it looks like there's no one in GC castle at the moment so I walk through the shield( previos post) and the magic rebounds off me and is fired at the castle. Then I walk through a wall and go to the kitchen and plant a tiny explosive in the oven. Then I casualy walk out of the castle and it blows up. Looks like a gass leek
Then I go to my castle which awesome sauce gave me a while back. I'm the only person in it but u attacking me here is a death sentence

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

SD master wizard

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

although i'm a ferocious dragon, i'm passive :3 and let one of you climb onto my back and use me to fight

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Me? Well that's awesome dude
Sd

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

not to point this out to you brp47, but you are a hydra. you can grow your heads back!

SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

How did kitty get out!!!?!?!?!? Kill him!!!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Please join Dimension Assassins! I really need some people to join! Anyone can join! (Obviously not my enemies though...or SD's enemies!)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I put him in jail so he didn't get out. To add to mine, everyone sees that I helped to capture him and they give me money and I duplicate the money so I have a million dollars and then I buy 1000s of attack falcons. I make them all there own little houses were they live and they will attack anyone I want at will. They will go for the target and only the target, they cannot be distracted by anything just to let u GC guys know
SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

@Theconquerer111, I give you the power of electricity!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I kill all the minors with 1 fire column! I then make 10 protective shields of fire and then repeat with lightning, making it impossible for people to enter other than my friends and alliances! I then give all of my alliances and friends the power to use lightning and fire!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@bigfatkitty,

i'm too fast for them to catch me to put in a safe habitat. i maul them to get them out of my way. my pack attacks you and i surround you with my fire step. while you're laying on the ground, i walk all over you catching you on fire and causing cuts by my claws. i take your eyepiece so you can't make illusions, and you magic cut down by half because the lense is what holds your magic.

SD

Showing 2146-2160 of 3654