ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490886
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

If you read thoroughly, you would know that i am way to fast for anything. so they don't even know i'm there.GRRRR!!!! you can't just ignore my attack bigfatkitty. you are in shreds and ashes. end of story! bye bye! see you later...

SD(battlefield blur)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

U grab a car with a gas leak from the crash and the gas is lit by korus flames and u fire ball.
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I float above the battlefield randomly messing with the wind to bug people.
GC(Above Battlefield)

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I then cause a Lightning storm to kill bigfatkitty! I then wash him away with a tsunami! I then bring an Undead Dragon to eat bigfatkitty's bones, making it far stronger, invincible and faster! I then duplicate it and send the copied one to pickpocket! (wherever he is)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

By the way, every heard of a worm hole? I'm on a different planet in a different galaxy. Now u have forced me to do this. I have actually out smarted kitty, u see I left behind a holographic projector that made an SD camp hologram. U ran over nothing. Just pixles. The real SD castle is far away from there and is made of unmeltable ice. John garall is to thank for that.
SD (space, the final frontier)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And I am tapped into the entir planets Green energy system, giving me all the power I need. And as I turns out I'm not on a planet at all. I'm on a space station the size of A MOON! any one get it now?
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@bigfatkitty

1. i'm to fast for the taxidermist to catch me.
2. i'm not at SD camp i'm on the battlefield
3. you're dead.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok it Apears I have to spell it out for u all, I'm on the DEATH STAR!!!!! I then send it into the worm hole and before I fire, all SD members and da members get on a ship I have left be hind and fly and land on the death star. And it turns out there were no other people on the planet, just us. Then I destroy the entire planet.
IN OTHER WORDS GC AND KITTY R ALL DEAD!!!! XD then with the energy from the death star me and awesome sauce make a new planet and me go live there. Then my aliens buds go back through the worm hole.
THATS ALL FOLKS!
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Fool, I made the death star. Ur dead. And anything can go through a worm hole. Even if it doesn't fit in, I shoot the beam and that blows up the planet. And don't call it rediculus, mr I'm gonna send traffic down a random part of land cauz there to stupid to relize there way off track. How does that make any sense?
Sd

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And emp and ck, I gotta new armatar. I think it's also a master wizard right?

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Alright, I get into the driver's seat of the death star and fire a plasma shot at bigfatkitty's marbles! (If you don't know what this means, to bad, because I'm not explaining!) LOL You would die, but just to be sure, I have pickpocket make a nuke as wide as a Universe, and then cover Earth in duplicates! I then launch them all with a column of fire and send them all at earth simultaneously! Then we watch it happen from the Selena Galaxy (From ratchet and clank: up your arsenal) LOL if you got the ratchet and clank reference!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

In other words ur all dead. Now I'm gonna take a small break from this thread as u argue on how u suposildy survived. So thank u and far well. For now
SD sighing off bye bye

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I now give pickpocket one million dollars do go to some clubs to celebrate his becoming a Wooden Lord!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

PLEASE! DA, AND SD MEMBERS!
Tell ALL of your friends that aren't in your clans to join mine, DA (Dimension Assassins!) Tell interested ones to post on my profile if they wish to join!
|THANKS TO THOSE WHO DO THIS!!!|
|______________________________|
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok now that I killed everyone I have made my point. Now I bring back all GC members cauz it's no fun to have any army without someone to fight. I will lurk here a little but won't be as active.
Kitty, could u please try to make ur attacks just a little less random? Thanks.
Ok so everything is now back to normal as if nothing Had happened.
SD

Showing 2176-2190 of 3654