ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490893
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Tell ALL of your friends that aren't in your clans to join mine

Why would we tell them to join yours when we can kindly ask them to join ours?

And emp and ck, I gotta new armatar. I think it's also a master wizard right?

Yes that's a MW.

In other words ur all dead.

Well me, wwedfan1, and snowguy13 are in the safe zone which negates all attacks no matter how huge/awesome they are. You revived all the GC members anyway. However, all the SD members that were on the battlefield are still dead, including JG. The GC and SD castles, daleks's wind fort, and JG's ice fort were also destroyed because those were built by users and were not natural default landscapes (mountains, sea, mcdonalds, etc).

GC [safe][blue mage]
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Okay. Kitty, can you not try to kill me, Koru7, and pickpocket as much? We're the only ones you ever attack! Plus, nobody should attack pickpocket for a while to thank him for bringing all you clowns back from death!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

We're the only ones you ever attack!

You're also the only ones who keep posting instead of simply going to a safe forcing him to attack someone else.
Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Because he'll just teleport us to his death gauntlet if we DO go to a safe!

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

however i magicly replace the safe with the death gauntlet and fill the safe with lava.

~SR

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Wait... What? Yeah I understand ur safe zone thing emp. And uh SD castle wasn't destroyed. It came back to this planet as a space ship (wow that sounded nerdy) and when did jg die?
SD safe

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

@emp, see what i mean? Epic fail on godandd's part. This will backfire because to teleport something, you need TWO teleporters! Therefore, the lava comes out of the other teleporter and kills godandd. But because godandd will say he dodged it, I counter with turning the worlds gravity up, so it falls at the speed of light!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Wait.... What!?! I just make the lava disappear it's a little easier than turn the gravity backwards don't u think? Then I go to mcdonalds that strangely didn't blow up when the world ended
SD mcdonalds

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i run to a safe zone.

SD(SAFE)

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

ok i uh chill and make sure koru7 is okay and just sleep i guess....

sd(safe with koru7)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I fly to awesomesauce and put him in an eternal cage of fire without a key.
GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I.... AM..... LORD!!!!! yay!!! me and my pack run towards bigfatkitty at 250mph, maul him, i use my fire step to burn and claw you. me and my pack run around him making a tornado of fire, burning and also suffocating him. we then run around CK without my fire step to suffocate and put out his flames. we then run to awesomesauces cage to put out the fire to no avail. sorry. you are on your on for now.

SD(battlefield blur)

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

I offer anyone who wants an NAP, WE are welcoming with open arms.

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

~SRC [Fortified camp 4]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Uh actually I think mcdonalds is similar to a safe zone so..., yeah
SD

Showing 2191-2205 of 3654