ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490885
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I don't know were u r but the cops found u. And the bomb does nothing. U tried to put it on me but ur hand past right through me. And if u paid attention, u would have seen that I cleaned everything up. This means skeletons and bulldozers fool! U can't just ignore stuff like that
SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I release pollen spores that make the dogs sleepy. Now we all have loyal pets when they wake up. I grow a tree a tree that connects it roots far and wide across the land. Now I find you. And when the dogs awake I will send them to rip you to shreads. You will not be able to esacpe this time because I wrap strong vines around your limbs. If you were an illusion then my vines would go through you. Then I create a flower from the vines with a smell that puts you to sleep. Anyone who wants to follow the dogs and make sure the jobs is done, go ahead. I am witherned and I will rest in the roots of an anyonmous tree hidden from plain sight.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Kitty I dont know if u know this but u piss me off with ur random impossible attacks. Before u went into hiding the cops got u END OF STORY! there were no dogs cauz there were no bones. Even if there were bones do u think I would have an army of retarded undead soilders who attack themselves? No, that's something u would do. And do u think that SD castle is staring in the middle of the battle field with the door open saying come on in? NO! even if u did send dogs I have made defense. These include a mine field, sarlac pit, lazier grid, force field, electrice field, bear traps, random holes in the ground with monsters, sniper squad and a five layer force field. Only SD in, only SD out. And u said u were in ur shop! U can't just change were u were so fast. And ad I said, the bomb and ur hand goes through me, u blow up and nothing happens to me.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And I did clean everything up look on page 228! In ur face!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The dogs never came, so the owners dont come. And then I use magic to make kitty spear infront of me. I don't care were u were ur infront of me now. Then I bash ur face with a base ball bat that I also made. THEN the cops take u away. Ur plan failed.
SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I tell the dog owners that bigfatkitty kidnaped their dogs and they vow revenge on you. Then I feel the roots of the trees and they tell me weather or not you're underground. Then I send millions mushroom spores into the air. They will attack any enemy of mine. what they do is grow vines rapidly to commpleatly immobilize their prey, then they grow thorns and devour them. Then I ask they seaweed of the ocean if you're there. If you are in the sky, you are dead. If you're in the ground or sea I have found you.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

My armatar is called a MASTER wizard. There for I can do what I wish when I wish. Fine have it ur way (burger king lol) I just make all the dogs/dog owners disappear. And yes I just added all thought defenses now. Remember them in the future. And now it's my turn for a plan! First off I i make ck appear infront of me and then turn him into and ice cream man. Then a bunch of angry three year olds start to chase him. He goes into GC camp but I turn the three year olds into giants. I also shoot a beam at the field emp set up that eliminates the shield. Now there r twelve giants charging GC castle. Then it turns out that I tricked out my castle so the castle is actually the top of a rocket. I climb inside and launch myself into space. Now no one knows were I am! To be continued...
SD

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

bigfatkitty says:

your Armatar that can do anything even though you're only a knight and don't have the best armatars yet, and your making up stuff that happened in the past.

I agree with this opinion slightly in the sense that it really doesn't make sense that you have the ability to conjure up battle attacks or strategies. It's understandable that you may be a(n) "Master" wizard, but I'm sure if it's not quite fair that you're able to do what you feel, when you wish; In other words, there must be some restriction to ability. ; )

Let's get back on topic, shall we..?

As that I am a(n) elemental wizard of "wind", I summon upon a tornado, powerful enough to engage against the '12 giants' sent and summoned towards the GC camp by pickpocket - and I send them; all of them, flying towards dair5.

GC

`~VinceNeille
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I land on a planet very far away from whatever planet were on that has alien life. I give them the gift of cake and they all treat me as a god and allow me to keep my ship there. The planet has breathable air so I do not need a space suit. It turns out that they have been watching the entire war from video cameras they haven planted. It's actually getting great reviews lol. They r sad for during some of kitty's random attacks, he acedently destroyed one of there star ships. Then I give the green people an entire fleet of star ships. They all rejoice and eat more cake. Then I set up a force field around the planet. It's a small planet, about the size of a moon (get it? If not u will!)Don don don!
To be continued
SD random planet

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ah poor confused kitty, I am still watching u! On that happy note the bull dozer, cars, tracks and everything goes back to normal. Oh wait, there were no cars to begin with cauz there r no roads even close to SD camp. Whateva I rebuild the camp and the bull dozer disappears making u land on ur but and u start crying
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

vinceneille, you are a medusa type thing, you can freeze people with your stare if you stare at them for 6 seconds.

@bigfatkitty.

I can go up to 200 miles per hour because of pickpockets spell and have enhanced strength. I knock you out of the bulldozer. and tear you apart, i run around you super fast so that my fire step becomes a fire tornado, burning you alive. I then stomp on your ashes and bones to bits so you can't come back.

your eyepiece is the only thing that survived which i take and i use to enhance my speed and strength even more to 250 mph without getting tired. I then run around so fast i'm a blur to everyone else.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok, after pickpocket makes the bulldozer dissapear, i do my above post.

SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

since the giants flew through the air they got the spores and vines are growing on them. Then when they hit me I get absorbed into the vines and come out on top. The giants are covered in thorn vines and I keep them high and in my command with plant drugs. I am now in conrol of 12 spike armored giants.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Koru just to tell u something u might not know, if u run around some one in a circle, u remove the air from inside the circle, suffocating them.
Just an FYI
SD

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I text pickpocket and ask him: "What planet are you on?"
He texts back on my profile. I unleash my horde of Undead Dragons! I ride the alpha to a planet other than Earth. I then populate this new planet with Undead Dragons for it's population! I then make a safe room and sleep there for a while. (to rest up) I now make an impenetrable force-field and then go back to Earth. (To unleash my master plan!)

-DA [Japan]

Showing 2161-2175 of 3654