ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490908
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Yeah sure. House is in between Dubstep and dance. BTW, ~IWA~ stands for I work alone. Oximoranic, for clan friendly, buuutttt whatevas sure. Alliance. State your terms.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

What do you mean? All I meant was we don't attack each other and help each other.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Um, you guys. this thread should be used for it's purpose. talk to each other on your profiles. I metal bend armor for me and leave the crystal dome. I then attack crazy ape with auto-mail dagger. (FMA reference).

SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Well okay then. I give AS809 sonic armour, and a boombox to stun enemies.
~IWA~
To whom it may concern: I am a healer/support role. Nothing else.

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

I shield crazy-ape in a shield of Reverse Lightning, causing Koru7 to be knocked out.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I fry AS806 with binary-oscillios quantium, making him impervious to Kinetic, and Energy attacks.
~IWA~

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

Uh...I make a house and then text crazyape to see if he wantsd to come over.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I text back and tell AS806 that we should make another thread for this, but sure!
~IWA~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

AFter i wake up from unconscious I contact with Gaea. If you don't know who that is, look it up. she the grants me my wish of becoming even more powerful, by being able to control meteors, and other space earth.

I then bring down meteors from space and land them down on crazy ape and awesomesauce. since the meteors are going at such a fast speed, they cause a huge crater to appear and set the surrounding area on fire.
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Ok this umm what the heck is going on??? I am confused. This used to be fun but know I have no Idea what is going on.
GC (Safe)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@bigfatkitty,

i'm the only one who knows how to contact her. and Gaea is a Titan and she only listens to those that have earth master. I compress a star down the the size of a boulder, and then bring it down to earth's atmosphere and rain star bullets at bigfatkitty.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Ok this umm what the heck is going on???

Let me explain- no there is too much... Let me sum up:

Koru7 changed his armatar to earth master. GC castle needs repairs. crazyape (who fights alone), Awesomesauce806's clan, and SD have an alliance. Pickpocket got an awesomer armatar. I've been chillin at camp. That's about it.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I continue raining bullets down and into the forest, setting it on fire. BTW i'm in my impenetrable crystal sphere. and i can see everything through seismic sense.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well emp would be powerful enough if he got off his high horse and attack someone.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

..... What just happened? One sec everythig was going like usual and now it's like 2012?!? And actually kitty I was alliance with da and it's tree members but now crazy ape and them r attack us so I'm really confused
And thank u emp fir reconizing the awesomeness of my armatar
Now i walk off to the safe zone until I know what's happening
SD

Showing 2251-2265 of 3654