ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490912
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Making it rain, after 10 minutes everything is totally flooded!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Um, right... well then.

I grow a really big tree and use it as a fort. The trunk is filled with many traps. Like pit falls into acid, man eating venus fly traps, random shooting of giant thorns and more. I hide deep into the tree and take my 12 thorn spiked giants with me.

SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Gotcha. I sonic boost your mind, making you faster, with better reflexes, and a mental lollipop aftertaste.
~IWA~

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I buff Dair5's tree to be the size of the tree from avatar, give the branches the characteristics of the tree from Harry potter..... and water my apple tree, grow sunflowers, and learn more epic POOOWWEERRR!!!!! from my book.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok let me get this straight, SD and DA are having an alliance. official alliance. crazyape and DA are also having an alliance. unofficial alliance. so does that mean that crazyape is SD's enemy? or is he a part of our alliance also?

i'm gonna attack him anyways. I make earth mannequins that start running towards crazyape. they're kinda like puppets, they all have different weapons. they take his book glasses and then stab him with a katana, shuriken, and gunsword.

SD(impenetrable dome)

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I break dance, take both back, and regen myself. While break dancing, i smash them apart with my spinning body. Those left alive explode from watching me break dance.
I'm nobody's friend until they ask me for an alliance.
~IWA~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

but without your glasses you can't see! also my mannequins don't have eyes so they don't explode. my mannequins come back to the impenetrable sphere and i burn the book, and stomp on the glasses.

SD(blind earthbender: impenetrable dome)

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

They both turn out to be made of pixie chocolate. You turn to a lolli pop, in a lolli pop dome, and with lolli pop manny thingies. A giants licks you all to death. I take a new pair of glasses outta my pocket, put them on, and bring out another book.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Ack, forgot. ~IWA~

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

OK.

What is IWA?

jayjay9 can't control water. He's in the wind-family and can control that a bit.

crazyape can't use any kind of magic. He's a Scholar and they don't even believe in magic.

@theconquerer111 What are you talking about? There are no user named AS806.

Why are nearly no one posting the place where they are?

I freeze crazyape and go to Safe.

SD [Safe]

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

The sonic Boom of the kick in the song I'm listening to, Feel It, Three-Six Mafia, Dj Tiesto, Sean Kingston, Flo Rida, breaks the freeze, and I continue grooving in solitude.

~IWA~ = I Work Alone. It's also a guild from the mmorpg I play.
~IWA~

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

@BFK, the book ins't for that. It's a tracklist of famous underground DJs. Sorry. I continue to hone my epic knowledge while munching a whole-wheat ham&cheese.

~IWA~

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

This is Armatar wars, not flamer wars, okay?
Being an ELEMENTAL MASTER, JOHN, I summon the powers of the hidden element to engulf TC111 in eternal darkness, which can only be removed by the caster, while applying skin cream to elbows.
~IWA~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

crazyape. you can't do that. you are a scholar, and that's not even possible if you aren't a wizard. jeez. you are really annoying. I take a star, compress it to a boulder, and then compress the boulder into star bullets raining fire and damage upon crazyape, putting holes in his book, face, and glasses. congratulations! you are now swiss cheese with swiss cheese book!!!! -_-.

SD(impenetrable crystal dome: blind earthbender)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well, since he's in the air, i can't tell unless he has earth on him. I use an earth wave to ride on, and then shoot crazyape with sharp crystals and if he escapes, i rain down my star bullets on him. I put on crystal armor so i won't get hurt. I now separate all parts on the map to make them islands. My sphere being one of them. I use a boulder to ride on to my fortress on my island made out entirely of my impenetrable crystal, now a safe for my allies also. I rest in my fortress until i am fully restored.

SD(crystal island- blind earthbender)

Showing 2266-2280 of 3654