ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490917
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

My elemental Drakonyte is immune to earth and fire attacks. Although I have my weaknesses.... which I will not name. Then again, it'd take an Elemental Arcanist to summon that kind of stuff.....

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I turn the earth around K7 to lava, incinerating him. Not sure how to spell that.....

~IWA~

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I get a bazooka and shot crazyape with it. Then I shoot water into his mouth so he acne breathe any fire. Then I hit him witha lightning strike
SD (bf)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Typo I ment
So he can't brethe fire

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I am impervious to kinetic and heat damage. Therefore your atatcks are useless, and pointless. I glide off to my base in the gas fields of Delthorae.
~IWA~(base)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I run around like a crazy person again with a rabid squirrel as an exterior, and eat people's feet before anybody can run away. once everybody falls on their faces, or fronts, i coat everyone in poisonous marhmallows.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I grab stomwalker and put him in the bazooka and shoot crazyape with him. He then eats crazyapes eyes out and he goes and crashes into a mountain that koru made. Then stormwalker goes to use CA as a house and eats his organs.
SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I regrow my eyes, and burn Stormwalker to a crispy cinder.
Awwwwww..... I kinda liked teh liddle feller.....
~IWA~
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! uh-uh!
I'm in my base, you can't attack my in my base.
I sleep confortably in my throne room.
~IWA~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@crazyape.

You.... are..... a ..... dragon!!!! you breath fire, you have claws, you have horns!!! that's it! you are impervious to fire attacks but that's it! And you can't attack me either when i'm in my fortress because it's impenetrable and a safe.

SD(safe)

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Did I attack you? No. My scales block all kinetic attacks. Unless they're insanely overkill.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I turn the earth around K7 to lava, incinerating him.

apparrently you did!

SD(crystal Sphere -safe)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hey I Can go extreme over kill if u want. On that note I tell the American government that crazy ape and bigfatkitty were Russian sleeper spies who have valuable us intelegince and r selling them to terrororists. They then hunt down and kill the both of u!
SD( battlefield)

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Well then.
I hyper-stimulate TC111's nervous system, making him have faster reflexes.
~iWA~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I dig a huge hole for crazyape, make a meteorite come speeding down at 300 miles per hour, and slam down on crazyape, into the hole, i then cover up the hole with diamond and my impenetrable crystal. I then compress the earth that crazyape fell into, suffocating him until he passes out and dies.

SD(new impenetrable, portable sphere)

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

TC111, ignore him. He's prone to excessive God-modding. I'm not saying I don't do my fair share of it....

I retire to my base, and put an Exit Only sign over the main gate.
~IWA~

Showing 2281-2295 of 3654