ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490919
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

JohnGarell says:
Posted at 2:40pm on 9/2/2011
One week for him too then. I give you permission to ban him for one week, OK? You can screen-shot this as a proof. Be sure to write exactly why he shall be banned. I'm quite busy right now. Remember, one week.

I am banning crazyape for using powers he doesn't have. if you don't think i am being fair, take it up with JG.

and i am not god-modding, i forgot about the shield which doesn't apply anyway because the meteor is also on fire.

SD(sphere)
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I come back reformed! And then I go to the library to read some books and think about how to get rid of John's Ice Fortress.
GC{Library}

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Hello,Super here.Sorry for the lack of posting,but,there is another AW that I think some of you may enjoy.Here it is.It is called Medieval Tactics and it crosses over rpg,AW,and finally medievalness!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Welcome back guys! Ok uh I make a sword and stab daleks in the gut. Then I teleport away and launch water a theconquerer. Sorry dude but u attacked me
Then I take out a magic wand and say bipity bopity boo and turn a pumkin into a carriage oh wait.....that didnt do much... Oh well then I make cinderella appear and put her I the carriage and send it to GC camp. Then cinderela gets out and goes into the castle but it turns out she had a nuke strapped to her back and the whole place blows up
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Sam I'm a master wizard not a fire wizard. The fire one us different so I can shoot some water. And te cinderela thing was a joke really.
SD safe

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I shoot rock bullets randomly into the wind hopefully hitting BFK. If that doesn't work, I send out a rock mannequin into the wind which i see through,(i'm blind you see) and then attack with a katana (real one because I use the minerals and coals to make it).

SD(invincible crystal sphere: blind earth bender)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Good work Koru. Now I need to say some things.

Hydras can't read.

Dark Wizards can't teleport.

Welcome back, super.

Master Wizards can teleport. But no one else can.

I saw some errors in this post.

pickpocket is no Fire-Wizard. I have no idea why people think that.

Your camp is easy to find. It is on the map.

There are only one island in that world.

You're close to get banned. But not yet.

bigfatkitty can't use so much magic.

I already proved that the castles don't exist.

@Koru7 Where are the place you say you are in?

My ice-warriors cut of bigfatkitty's head. Not so quiet anymore.

SD [battle-field]

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I'm not arguing with you john but if you look back a HUGE amount of pages, you once said that we cant find each others bases or go to them because they were safe zones.

I've never said that the camps were safe zones. But nearly everybody else did.

hes hidden in the wind.

I can still feel him and recognize him.

My ice-warriors shot icicles in Samz chest, which painfully kill him.

SD [battle-field]
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I'm not arguing with you john but if you look back a HUGE amount of pages, you once said that we cant find each others bases or go to them because they were safe zones.

[quote]I've never said that the camps were safe zones. But nearly everybody else did.
[/quote]

Yep.There are some designated spaces on the map though mad solely for protection.LOL it was so long ago that JG created a map update I can't even remember!
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

it was so long ago that JG created a map update I can't even remember!

It was just around 13 pages ago.

I can't attack anyone because I've killed the enemies who recently posted.

SD [Ice Fort]
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I was the one that split the zones apart JG. The sphere i'm talking about is a impenetrable, portable crystal sphere. I am also blind so i use seismic sense.(quoting avatar:last airbender). I can bring the islands together if you like. I also made an island of my impenetrable crystal with earth warriors to defend it.

SD(portable sphere)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

The conquerer111, you can't make a metal ship without finding some metal. I give you the metal to weld into a ship. which i then give you metal warriors to man the guns.

SD(portable floating sphere, alongside TC111's ship.)

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Hydras can't read.

I get angry and burn down the library.
Then I walk to the store. What do they sell there?

GC{Store}
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

my guess would be food and appliances, or maybe armor. IDK.

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

i light daleks on fire!

Aren't I resistant to fire? And why would you want to burn someone in a store?
Showing 2296-2310 of 3654