ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490965
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@John

I'm waiting for GC and other clans to fight. until then i'm fighting solo and when and if they come back, i'll come back to SD.

I shoot rock walls every where.

alone for now (dust battlefield)

ArceusZekrom899
ArceusZekrom899
10 posts
Nomad

can i join?

~ARC

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@Koru7 Instead of temporary change clan to IWA [I Walk Alone], please battle on other AW-versions than this. Check my page [but scroll down a lot] to see them all.

@ArceusZekrom899 When I first saw your comment, I added you to the list. Ask me for more questions.

--

I'm now on SR-camp, destroying it.

SD [SR-camp]

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i'm not apart of crazyapes clan, just being on my own. I sink myself underground to not get burned by the fire orb.

SD(underground)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

When in the carriage I turn into a dragon and burst out of it. Once broken, the walls fall flat and different weapons r there for me to use. Similar to optimis prime's trailer. I then attach metal to my wings with jet engines and mini guns on them. I also have a metal helmate on and my tail is re enforced with metal and has a metal spike on the end. Also I have a red thing over my eyes similar to gigan from godzilla. I can shoot lasers out of this. Then I fly of from the hidden trailer at Mach 6 speed and go to the mountains
SD

masterofthecats
masterofthecats
26 posts
Nomad

I set a booby trap and dechlan1 cant move

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Would it be OK if I killed they who never post in your camp?

Since you said no to me I will say no to you. And fine I will change my armatar right now!
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Auto lock weapons! They shoot u and only u. Also ur rock is too slow to blow me up. I use my laser vision to make a sheet over the sky that destroyed all the rubble. Then I attack kitty and stab his neck with my tail. Then I bite him and throw him down onto sr camp. Then I shoot of and go to the forest to my trailer and get all the tec off me. Then I walk into deep parts of the forest
SD forest

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Auto lock weapons!

What??? How can you do this anyways? Your a dragon.
Whatever. I go to SD camp and Light it on fire.
GC (SD camp)
glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

I ran in to you and kicked you into the the face and you can't fly because you have no wings.
SD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

i'm not apart of crazyapes clan, just being on my own.

It isn't a clan, it's just that you show that you're alone.

I then attach metal to my wings

You got no wings.

Also I have a red thing over my eyes similar to gigan from godzilla. I can shoot lasers out of this.

No, your just a normal Red Dragon.

Then I fly of from the hidden trailer at Mach 6 speed and go to the mountains

You can't fly and really not that fast.

dechlan1

It was months ago when he last replied.

To follow all this up, I fly to the GC castle (now ruined by John), pick up some broken chunks, and drop them on the SD camp. This not only crushes a lot of it, but also confuses the SD members about where exactly they are... :P

You can't fly either so you didn't do this.

Auto lock weapons! They shoot u and only u. Also ur rock is too slow to blow me up. I use my laser vision to make a sheet over the sky that destroyed all the rubble. Then I attack kitty and stab his neck with my tail. Then I bite him and throw him down onto sr camp. Then I shoot of and go to the forest to my trailer and get all the tec off me. Then I walk into deep parts of the forest

You're just a normal Red Dragon, you can't do this.

--

I punch bfk in his face too. That will make him blind.

SD [Camp]
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Actually if u remember I had a carriage way back but I didn't say what's in it. That's what was. But whatever.bfk, ur a huge dragon, sneaking is not really in our vocabulary so I turn and lung into a bear trap.then when u drop knights I grab them and give them back to u and they kill u. Jg I thought I clould fly, my bad so I'm gonna change to a different dragon
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

So many typos!
So I turn and u miss me and lunge into a bear trap.
Yeah that's better

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I just realized SD-camp is on fire.

I go to SD camp and Light it on fire.

I freeze it down fast. Then I wait two minutes and check that everything is cold.

Then I break the ice and start to build it up.

SD [Camp]
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I make some repairs with wood at SD camp. When that's done I start making catapults.

Showing 2446-2460 of 3654