ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490953
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

sry just trying to make a creative way to "story tell" how my armatar changes cause it's still a archer elf

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

ok just for the fun of it, i'm gonna be on my own for a while fight everybody, just because GC has been very inactive.(besides Bigfatkitty). don't worry, once GC comes back, i will switch back to SD. I know that most people can't post because school has started but come on! you can't find even a little bit of time?

I create a line of earth and then shoot it at bigfatkitty, and then earthquake if he jumps so when he touches back down, he falls. I then create another fissure under him and close it slightly so it crushes him. I then fill the crack with a bunch of rocks.

I shoot sharp crystals at TDOG. that impale him. i then retire to my fortress.

fighting alone for now (fortress)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Other than you, NO ONE has been complaining about me shape-shifting.

So you mean you don't believe me when I say that the beta-site calls it only Fox?

no one minded the super bunny stuff of the turtle knives either

All that stops when you stops cheating.
This is so completely illogical. If you knew anything about foxes, you should know that no existing foxes can shape-shift.

You are not a Wizard, I was talking about Koru

Koru is no Wizard either.

if I switched SD would not have enough enemies to pwn

Don't say that. GC got more member if I'm not wrong.

Since the "shapeshifting fox" discussion is currently undecided

It isn't. You don't have anything against my arguments, opinions is not enough.

I retreat to the GC castle.

You have no castle! I've said it so many times. When did you build the castle?

BTW, I even killed before.

SD [GC-Camp] Yes, I'm on the GC-camp.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I use my feet to kick myself out of kitty's mouth. Then I burrow under ground and come up un kitty and kick him in the balls. Then I hide in the tunnel.
SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

@John
Can I just walk into the SD camp and kill all the people in your clan that never post?

GC{Walking to SD camp}

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@daleks I killed you before. You shall change your Armatar.

Can I just walk into the SD camp and kill all the people in your clan that never post?

They're not members anymore. They're just on the list. I say no on your question.

Would it be OK if I killed they who never post in your camp?

SD [Walking to daleks who is walking to SD camp]
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i went to happy pony feather land, and drank the magicfullness, so i am a squirrel now. its not like they have an armatar for living pee. i go scratch somebody elses eyes out and use the mega mushroom powers to be like air. so if you try to attack me you go through me. and btw b4 i turned back into a squirrel i went through bfk's ears and ate the brain out.
SD (wherever :P)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Sorry I havn't been posting. I've been really busy. More later got to go right now.
GC (mountain)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

oh good your here. now i can finally eat your eyes out. \\
SD (wherever :P

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

When did you build the castle?

I built it about 50 pages ago by using magic. Pickpocket was fighting me there back when he had the 'red goblin warrior'. Then he switched to the 'master wizard' (the one that requires a lot of AP). While I was in a safe zone, he basically destroyed the rest of the AW world with a universe size nuke or something. Since he realized it would be boring if all his enemies were dead, he chose to revive them and make everything exactly the way it was before.

Anyway, the castle exists.

GC [safe][blue mage armatar]
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

yeah. overkill is under rated.idk what the pink thing is so until we do i will be less active
sd

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

What's wrong with illogical?

That's like the same question as: "What's right with logic?"

You're an ice sculpture

Nope. The beta-site doesn't say that. If you are going to share some information, be sure that you really know it.

BTW when did you kill me?

Here's the post. But you need to scroll down a bit.

Real foxes are simply normal animals, yet the land of Armatar Wars is clearly neither real nor normal.

Why would stuff be different there? The main rule for AW is that you may not use stuff that not is on your Armatar.

your arguments are only the opinion that anything that doesn't have "wizard" or "master" on it on the beta site has no other abilities

That's just them who can summon warriors/troops. Everyone in the Elemental families can use magic.

BTW, how do you define Wizard and why would everybody else use magic?

which is a: unfair

Warriors are fast, strong, sustainable, got good weapons and require 0 AP. Compared to the Wizards, who are none of that they can only use magic, but they require much AP.

b: not as fun

Your opinion. AW is most for Dragons, Warriors and Wizards.

I also wear goggles (foxes can do THAT, right John?).

Yes, but you don't.

Proof.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_138_220.220_c.jpg

Sd

Thank you for joining Sprhydroosa, I'll add you to the list.

I built it about 50 pages ago by using magic. Pickpocket was fighting me there back when he had the 'red goblin warrior'. Then he switched to the 'master wizard' (the one that requires a lot of AP). While I was in a safe zone, he basically destroyed the rest of the AW world with a universe size nuke or something. Since he realized it would be boring if all his enemies were dead, he chose to revive them and make everything exactly the way it was before.

Anyway, the castle exists.

OK.

I move to GC-camp.

SD [Soon at GC-camp]
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

i send bfk to the bowels of hell. i put him under my bro, the devil's,butt.

1, I already killed him in this post.

2, You're not the devil. You're a Fire Master.

BTW, crazyape and Awesomesauce806 is now un-banned.

Should I post on their profiles and tell them that?

I'm now on GC-camp, throwing ice-bombs at the castle. But first I kill everyone there.

Remember, if someone enter the camp and attack me, I will react and attack back. So a tip is to not attack me now.

SD [GC-camp]
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i join johngarell in throwing turtle knife-shaped ice bombs at the castle because nothing interesting is happening anymore.
SD (where johngarell is)

LetsEatCrayons
LetsEatCrayons
8 posts
Nomad

hey guys,may i join

Showing 2416-2430 of 3654