ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490966
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I blast walls of earth at stormwalker, John, and the conquerer111. and then rain down meteors upon everybody. and create quicksand everywhere.

alone for now.(battlefield)

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Hey, John, could I join Sprhydroosa?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Sure u can! Piston my page and I can help u out unknow. And letseatcrayons, which clan would u like to join, SD or GC ? I'm in SD with koru, jg, stormwalker and others.
I make an ant hill and hide inside
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh I ment post on my page not piston. Idk my auto correct is stupid some times

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I cause the ant hill to implode.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That's was rude of u. Well it had many tunnels so me and my army ants escape into the forest and climb trees so u cannot get us. The ants also make a small shelter out of leaves and such. It can happen it's true. Real ants do this
SD

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

wait is koru7 SD?
well anyway i gather 20 arrows and put them in groups of 5 for easy and quick take-outs/damage

SD [hiding near GC camp]

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

just asking cause he made pickpocket's ant hill IMPLODE!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i jump over the battlements of the castle and hide inside a giant invincible acorn with wings and a guiding system that i made.
nobody in GD is respondind much so koru is just attacking people

bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

OOMMMGGG!!!!!!!!

LOOSE IT WITH THE STUPID SHAPESHIFTING ALREADY!!!!!!!

NO ONE APPROVES OF THIS AND IT IS POINTLESS!!! YOU CANT GO SHAPE SHIFTING ALL YOU WANT!!!!!!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

i agree it's getting kind of annoying and pointless, but anyway i run in the fort get out some bombs, throw them everywhere, kill everyone, and stab a bird. that's way i mean. pointless

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

read the last sentance

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@bigfatkitty, that's because male cheetahs actually run with a pack. I propel a pillar right between TDOG's legs. and then have the earth eat his bow and arrows. I create dust for cover around the battlefield so i'm quiet and stealthy.

Alone for now (battlefield dust)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah koru isright. Pre matur cheetahs travel in packs until they mate and go solo.
Now if u remember waaaaaay back I had the carrige and something inside it hidden in the forest. While koru is being all stelthy my army ants run across the ground and all get in the carriage. I then climb to the top with other ants and we steer the horse away with the carriage
SD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@LetsEatCrayons & Unkown You can join! I'll add Unkown to the list right now!

@Koru7 What are you doing?

It is NOT the same question.

If I'm not wrong I didn't say the opposite.

The thing about you being an ice sculpture was just an example.

But you said it like it was a fact.

If your ice-man-thing can move around, why can't a fox change shape?

The beat-site says that I'm an Ice Elemental and they can move around. But the beta-site doesn't say that you're an shape-shifting fox. Not even a spirit of a fox. Not even a Japanese fox.

Shapeshifting IS on my armatar.

It's physical difference between paranormal abilities and stuff.

In Japanese mythology foxes can shapeshift.

You've said that. But it's no connection. AG isn't Japanese or something.

Besides, Koru only had one leopard on his Armatar

Cheetah.

But without some kind of trickery, how do foxes, bunnies and squirrels stand a chance?

Reality may be unfair. You talked about funniness before. How fun with this be if it was no realistic at all?

Why does AW have to be mostly for dragons warriors and wizards?

They're the ones who battle best here. That's why I suggest people to use them.

Would it HURT to give the others some powers with which to fight back?

No and I've never said that. But all Armatars is not supposed to be in AW. But maybe they can battle good if they work together.

I think that everyone should get together and compile a list, so that everyone knows what every Armatar can do

Who should make that?

@TDOG422 You have no bombs.

I keep throwing ice-bombs at the GC-castle. I recently destroyed it. I start walking to SR[C?]-camp.

SD [Soon at SR[C?]-camp]
Showing 2431-2445 of 3654