ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490979
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I'm actually 11 % Electricity-Master, 'cause I got those lighting-bolts on my chest.

http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_113_200.200_c.jpg

See?

I give the catapults a bit electricity so they work better. Then I put them in a thin, hard layer or ice, so they get nearly unbreakable.

Reminder, a normal wizard can use more electricity than me.

SD [Camp]

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Can I die now John since technically I am already dead?

GC[Battlefield]

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I give the catapults a bit electricity so they work better.

The catapults would be made of wood, electricity would not make them work better.
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I'm with kuro I'm just gonna go solo until GC or somebody not from SD comes. Alright, i find a small cave that no one can see so i hide there and get more arrows! i make it a cool man cave with a 100" flat screen, a dj systom, and everything else.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Can I die now John since technically I am already dead?

Would you consider it as you survived if someone cut you in two pieces?

The catapults would be made of wood, electricity would not make them work better.

Actually a bit. Remember it's not normal electricity, it's magic electricity. It will give an electric impulse when the catapults attack.

I'm with kuro I'm just gonna go solo until GC or somebody not from SD comes.

But daleks then?

--

I make a skillful, fast, strong and sustainable warrior with two katanas and the ability to shoot icicles. He battle daleks.

First he shoot two extra strong and cold icicles in daleks' skull, making him blind. Then the warrior cut of daleks' hand [the one with the sword] and then the head.
In the end he crush your body completely and return to me.

SD [Battlefield]
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well i'm still gonna be on my own just because. I shoot boulders at John. and then create quicksand under him. and send a crack right under him to make a fissure and then close it so he's stuck, and then my meteors rain down upon you! I then collapse TDOGS cave.

alone for now (battlefield)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I shoot boulders at John.

I consume the boulder's water and it become to dry. So it break when it touch me.

then create quicksand under him

I consume the water there too so it gets dry and I can walk on it.

and send a crack right under him to make a fissure and then close it so he's stuck, and then my meteors rain down upon you!

When I'm down in that crack I'm safe for the meteors. Then I crawl up and got to my fort. With the new powers I got, I freeze the ground under the fort, so you can't affect it.

I don't want to kill you.

SD [Ice Fort]
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I consume the boulder's water and it become to dry. So it break when it touch me.

How does a giant rock shatter simply because it's dry?

GC [safe][blue mage]
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

How does a giant rock shatter simply because it's dry?

Look.

http://motherjones.com/files/legacy/blue_marble_blog/clay.h4.jpg

When the ground is dry it shatter automatically.
The water make it stick together better. Example here.

http://mayang.com/textures/Nature/images/Soil%20and%20Earth/fine_stones_on_ground_9250013.JPG

I go to safe because I'm going to sleep [irl].

SD [Safe]
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

When the ground is dry it shatter automatically.

It wasn't the ground: it was a rock. I highly doubt that this would break easily just because it's dry.

GC [safe][blue mage]
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

It wasn't the ground: it was a rock.

It was a boulder. Remember that Koru is an Earth Master not a Rock master.

SD [Safe]
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yes but rock is earth! and quicksand is dry.

alone for now

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I make a volcano spurt lava. I then cause an earthquake so it causes a tsunami!

Battlefield

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I blast boulders at bigfatkitty and then rain meteor bullets down as well, and walls coming in on both sides of him so attacks are coming from each direction.

alone for now(battlefield)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

When u drop me on the boat and break it and it sinks. Then I turn to a plant master and make a plant bridge so I get back up on land. Then I make three ents out of trees and they gaurd me. Then weeds grow around koru and lift him in the air so he can't use his powers as well. Then another net come and punches him, knocking him out. Then jg comes and freezes koru in a block of ice.
SD

Showing 2461-2475 of 3654