ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490993
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

[quote]are you still with Syndrosa

Yes John I am still with Syndrosa, I just forgot to put "SD" at the end of my post... I do that offten.
Well I fly around and see Omnihero10 and Torch him with my fire breath roasting him into a little Crispy pice of snake baccon, I fly down and use my talons to cut off his head right behind the Poisin &quotouches" in his skull, and then pick up the rest of his body and eat him for breakfast. Afterwards I go to the SD safe area.
SD (safe)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Yes John I am still with Syndrosa, I just forgot to put "SD" at the end of my post... I do that offten.

OK.

I shoot many icicles at Masterforger so he die and need to change his Armatar.

SD [Island]
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i bit masterforger's new armatar so it now has rabies, whatever it is. then i sit on it's head and stab it with turtle knives and avoid being hit mith my magic mushroom powers (which are now permanent (i hope))
SD [wherever]

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i shoot storm walker.
gc

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Like, throwing a fire-ball and so.

Dude, you say that he can throw fire balls, but then you discredit the attack because a fire ball won't stay compact in the air. What the heck is he supposed to do?

GC [safe][blue mage]
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i jump up and pull up masterforgers new head with my mushroom-induced strength so it takes the shot, and masterforger now has an arrow stuck in his head.
SD [in a tree laughing watching masterforger stagger around with an arrow in his head]

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I put up a rock wall to block the arrow. I then create rock armor and go to break his bow. and i think that calvinkidd should just be able to have the human torches powers because he looks really similar.

SD (battlefield)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I killed Calvin before.

When?
GC (unkown for now)
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

and i think that calvinkidd should just be able to have the human torches powers because he looks really similar.

See JG?!?
GC (Unknown until end of conversation)
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

[quote]I killed Calvin before.

When?[/quote]

Here.

and i think that calvinkidd should just be able to have the human torches powers because he looks really similar.

See JG?!?

...and? Do you really think I should care about another opinion when we got facts?

The beta site calls you Fire Elemental. End of story. Just because that human torch like like your Armatar doesn't it mean that you can do what he can do.

--

SD [Island]
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

i bit masterforger's new armatar so it now has rabies

You're a clean Squirrel.

turtle knives

You have no on your Armatar.

magic mushroom powers

You can't use that.

you say that he can throw fire balls

It was a joke.

What the heck is he supposed to do?

Just because I know the name and how it looks like, doesn't it mean that I know what it can do. I'm just trying to be realistic.

--

SD [Island]
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

This be confusing I also say ck gets human torch powers. Let's take a vote. All in favor
I

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

It was a joke.

Wow. Don't joke about the rules. And of course they can't call the armatar Human Torch: they'd get sued.

Let's take a vote.

I

GC [safe] [blue mage]
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

This be confusing I also say ck gets human torch powers. Let's take a vote. All in favor

I
GC (Still Unknown So I am going to say safe for now)
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

dang >
but i created the turtle knives does that count?
i vote yes
SD wherever

Showing 2506-2520 of 3654