ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490997
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I stare thee down from underneath my hood, then i take a link to the outside world and bring back my revolver. time to uneven the odds while i fix the roots. You move, you die!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i slowly inch towards you while you fix the roots. you dont notice. then i lunge for your face and when you recoil in surprise, you drop the gun. i pick up the gun in my teeth and drag it away and run far away to safe.
SD [safe]

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Sorry for double posting, but the armatar which I have chosen may not be just a plant wizard. I'm going for this armatar as a medium-class omniwizard.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Well, anyway. *Plots and schemes on how to get the gun back, and settles for fire-mode 3... INCINERATION. One step out and you'll be little more than a crisp.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I make meteors rain down upon masterforger. and then put you in quicksand. reverse that. quicksand and then meteors.

SD(battlefield)

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Only just shields, then emerges slowly, coughing all over the place

*you..cah cah...are quite.....aheh...the adept. But tell me.....heeee... can you dodge bullets? *takes out revolver and empties half the mag on Koru7*

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Now, explain to me why WICKED personnel are attacking me? Koru7, thisis a breach of standard regulations. But I'll let it pass...just this once. It was quite amusing.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yes i can dodge bullets, i create earth armor from crystals and the bullets bounce off.

SD(battlefield)

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Anyways... *throws up huge wall around himself, rises up on a pedestal and fills the area with lava.*

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Ah, never mind.

sinks back to the floor and goes off to get popcorn

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

How can I join a clan because I really want to >.>

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i'm still in safe with your gun. where do you get it from? the sky? is it raining guns or somethinG? crap i just gave you an idea...
SD [safe]

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

@sasukemystery Ask a clan-leader. I'm here for example! Sprhydroosa. Shortening SD.

--

I smash Masterforger.

SD [Battlefield]

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i laugh and wait for somebody to attack.
SD [safe]

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

fine calvinkid i stay in my cave and have a great time with everyone in SD. you know wat i luv that cave. it's the coolest thing ever. here's a pic:

http://puttingonthefoil.com/wpfiles/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/awesome.jpg

i can see everything.

here's another

http://www.flickr.com/photos/glenda/165897920/

Showing 2536-2550 of 3654