ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490996
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well realisticly he should at least be able to shoot fire flamethrower style and make fireballs. I also think he should have control of fire. But not something like a fire fort. It would be too hard to keep control of that much fire for so long. Unlike wood which will stay after made. Bascily...

I

SD

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

gess I'm back in SD sense more people are coming. i see a shadow and find calvinkidd. i run to my cave not to far away (that only people from SD can see) and hit him multiple times do serve damage and keeping him from going anywhere fast. i hide out going cover to cover to the GC camp like a ninja. i find a nice place to rest out for a few minutes or so, than i go in, spy on some people, get information like were they keep there frozen sausages so a fire guy from SD can heat them up, and knock some people out so we get an advantage for a few hours (as in people that aren't real like ai that just... you know wat i just knock some GC people out ok?)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ugh this is dull again. No one plays anymore and if they r there out of range of my armatar. Ugh. Sigh I guess I go on my own for a while until people become more active. I go find a mud pit with other warthogs and chill there.
?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

just come to my cave!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

ARMATAR SWAP! I'm now a geko cauz I like it and I kill with it. Now I go hide in the forest. Feel free to attack me
?

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Heh heh. Pickpocket, with someone who can control trees, that was not a good hiding spot. *gets roots to strangle pickpocket*

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I jump up quickly and the root grabs my tail. Then my tail comes off and I make a quick escape to the battle field to re grow my tail. It's true, some gekos tails look like heads so when they r attacked there tail can come off and will grow back soon.
? Battle field

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Is pickpocket back in SD? Or is he on his own? Um, I take the leaves I was previously in and cover them in thick bark. Now I have a tank!

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I grab your tanks' treads with roots and crush them, then I make some roots throw open the hatch and strangle you.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I insta rot the roots. Then I dump all of my leftover tank onto you. And I compact it.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Ack! *throws tank violently aside and points at Dair*

Curse thee! *undermines the ground beneath Dair's feet.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

i see a shadow and find calvinkidd

Well I am in what is called a "safe zone" where you can not get me. Therefore none of that happened.
Let's take a vote. All in favor
I-pickpocket
I-emp.
I-Myself
I-dair5

How many people do I need for the vote?
GC (safe)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I don't know alot I guess. Over half of the active users. Go democracy!
I'm by myself for now dair
? Battlefield

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I don't know alot I guess. Over half of the active users

I was asking JG thx though and besides I do not think this is reasonable.
GC (Safe)
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I gnaw through the root systems of all the plants so plant wizards aren't too useful because all the plants are dead
SD [idk safe?]

Showing 2521-2535 of 3654