ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491131
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Okay, i'm now a wind master again. I blow away all the zombies away to the fire field. burning them to ashes.

SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I give them suits of armor using the same heat material that is in Koru7. I then do the same for the ants and I make them fire ants.

Just to clarify, they wouldn't have froze in the fortress. So, we have the fortress back now. Right?

SD
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

No because the cold Temp. Would still freeze thier blood so they would die.
GC (dark wizard) Daleks Fortress

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

>.> That really makes no sense. If you're heated your blood will not freeze. Thats the exact reason an astronaut's blood doesn't freeze in space. Space is freezing cold, but the suits they wear are heated and because of that they don't die of hypothermia. Alright though, I guess I'll find a different way to attack. Until I do find a way, we make or own little fortress. Then I keep watch with 5 bears outside and 5 bears inside. Theres a ring of fire on the outside.

SD (wizard) outside the fortress?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

No because the cold Temp. Would still freeze thier blood so they would die.

Right. The temperature is hypercooled to near absolute zero. The only reason mages are still alive being near it is because we're constantly using magic to negate the effects. I'll need to go to safe soon to rest. I create a bunch of frost mines and place them around the fort.

GC [3-eyed mage] [dalek's ice fort]
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Right. The temperature is hypercooled to near absolute zero. The only reason mages are still alive being near it is because we're constantly using magic to negate the effects.

Oh okay then. I go on a campaign and convince 20 more bears to join through the intimidating power of fire. I give them all the armor. Then we make a giant wooden horse. We have the ants detect the mines and disable them. Then we roll the horse towards the fortress and set it on a blue fire. I keep it on fire with my mage power and now we have a heat source to keep the bears alive while they fight. The ants join in, by biting the ears, eyes and hands.

SD
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Right. The temperature is hypercooled to near absolute zero. The only reason mages are still alive being near it is because we're constantly using magic to negate the effects.

Oh okay then. I go on a campaign and convince 20 more bears to join through the intimidating power of fire. I give them all the armor. Then we make a giant wooden horse. We have the ants detect the mines and disable them. Then we roll the horse towards the fortress and set it on a blue fire. I keep it on fire with my mage power and now we have a heat source to keep the bears alive while they fight. The ants join in, by biting the ears, eyes and hands.

SD
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I finish reading the last book. I am officially smart. Now we start making a HUGE anthill where GC camp used to be. We also make a tunnel that leads to dair5's fortress so we can travel there easily.
DA(Ant)Anthill

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The bears and ants still didn't get in. The walls are quite thick and impossibly dense due to being formed by magic. I counteract your fire powers with ice/water powers. We're evenly matched so this is rather pointless, but since daleks and CalvinKidd137 are also powerful mages, they join in and we easily overpower you. You're drained. I then teleport to safe so I can rest for the night and regain some energy.

GC [safe] [3-eyed mage]

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Ok. I'm carried back to safe by my bears.

SD (safe)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I stay to keep the fortress reinforced with magic and I cast a spell that will heal the fortress as soon as it takes damage as long as it is under GC rule. Once someone else takes it over the spell deactivates.
GC (Daleks fortress) dark Wizard

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Gaa. So many posts since I last came. I set up hidden ice spikes around the fortress that will injure people that come or go.
GC(My fortress) Ice Master

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I begin to understand why snowguy quit
Sd

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

why? because he couldn't move at all? and i will use you for protection pickpocket! against the ice spikes. my wind warriors shall storm the fortress and incase daleks in a tornado, taking him out side into the field of fire.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm back! Once koru gets me inside I turn into the master wizard again! I shoot a lazer out of my hand that melts through part of the wall to slow SD to come in.
SD (master) Ice place

Showing 3196-3210 of 3654