ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491145
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I feed Ceberus a peice of Crazyape (Three-headed dogs are people too!)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

yay! the ceberus head licks u and then it continues to attack the castle, which is not much anymore, it has been under attack for a few pages now...
SD

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I throw my self at the castle again, and it collapses into nothing but rock and dirt.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I start eating the squid which is dead for some reason. (hmmm hard to imagine.) yum. calamari. (did i spell that right?)
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i think it's spelled with a K. anyways i create a mini storm to entertain myself. by mini, i mean it can fit in the palm of my hand.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i'd also like to state that i have missed my own birthday... armorgames birthday that is! :P lol. anyways, i create a tornado in the sea, creating a whirlpool, which i then swim in.

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

i'd also like to state that i have missed my own birthday... armorgames birthday that is!

Well. Happy Birthday!

Sadly I have midterms coming up so I don't have much time for AG so I cannot be in the armatar war for awhile.

GC{Safe}(Will change armatar when get back)
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

We're getting off-topic. We need someone to fight! Meanwhile, lets feed daleks to the ceberus. He has a thing for Ice People.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Sorry bu you can't feed him to Cerberus because he is in the safe and you can't attack or harm players while they are in the safe.
GC (safe) dark wizard

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Ahh. Well, can you get out of the safe so I can throw myself at you now?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

woo! i'm bored!
i set things on fire and eat them.
I'M GOING TO MARS! NOBODY OF YOU CAN STOP ME!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SD [going to mars]

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

omg this officially SUCKS. id rather be playing minecraft. everyone just go play minecraft. its fun. troll troll. we need more games like everybody edits were your with a bunch of people online. go post stuff like that on places. in the new site. there is literally "nonelikejoshua". go on youtube and type nonlikejoshua. he's awesome.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I force mars closer to Storm so she'll shut up and gimme cookies. I also put a summoned apple in BM's mouth, and roast 'em like eh piggie-wiggie :P
Then! I shank calvin with his own jaw bone :P

It's back from teh dead!!

~IWA~

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That made no sense at all. I'm just not going to retaliate at all.
I fly to safe
SD safe

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I knock you outa the sky with a barrage of Octocans given to me by Clan OctoClan!

Showing 3256-3270 of 3654