ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491139
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yeah. the map is kind of dead. anyways I fight daleks! I take out all the air from him and so he can't breath.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh I forgot to post. Last I checked their was a wall of swords coming at me so I turn into shadows and the swords pass through me. I turn to normal and, with help from koru, make a storm cloud above the castle. I then make one lightning strike and it hits a wall of the castle, knocking it over. Then I run out of the hole as the rest of SD goes in. I wait outside to recharge.
SD (master) uh outside castle?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i suddenly wake up from a long healing sleep in safe and set a random person who is not an ally on fire.
question: i don't think this is allowed, but can i stand right on the edge of safe and attack people going past? (i don't think so but who knows maybe)
then, i fly to daleks again and set him on fire again.
SD(wherever daleks is i forgot)

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

i don't think this is allowed, but can i stand right on the edge of safe and attack people going past?

No. You cannot attack from safe. Nice try though.
i fly to daleks again and set him on fire again.

I am in my ice fortress that used to be JG.

I shield myself from your attack and stay in my ice shell to catch my breath because Koru stole it from me.
GC{Ice Ball}
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I set your ice ball into an extreme fire. Then I make razor sharp extremtly strong katanas appear around it. I stick them in.

SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I move the iceball out of the palace into some nice sunny field that is very far away and help dair melt it.
SD [random sunny field]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

you guys forgot about the giant hole in the castle, go take advantage of it!
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

So I create a giant robot dragon that flies me to the fortress. I use him to smash pickpocket. Then I fix the hole and I make the place where it was even stronger. Then I make my dragon self-destruct so no one else can use him. Sorry dragon.
GC (Daleks fortress) Dark wizard

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

Since calvinkidd was standing right on top of the castle gloating, i eat him and barf him back up from a great height.
SPLAT
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

calvin, why u hate dragons?
i turn into the water master and launch water inside the fort that freezes up and that makes calvin and daleks stuck in a huge piece of ice.
win
SD (water guy) icey castle thing

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Since calvinkidd was standing right on top of the castle gloating

I never said this. I was inside the fortress so no you don't eat me.
calvin, why u hate dragons?

I don't I just didn't want anyone trying to use him against us. I love dragons in reality (Not like an obsession but they are fascinating)

I use my energy to break the ice into pieces, reform it into a giant icicle and fling it at stormwalker's wing so she can't fly.
GC (Daleks fortress) Dark wizard
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

since i can't fly, i glide over to safe.
(yes and i agree dragons are cool thats why i kept this as an armatar instead of being killed)
SD [safe]

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i heal stormwalker so she can fly and then use force lightning on calvin.
SD(master) ice place

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Your not in star wars. There is no force lightning. Anyway I create a lightning rod on top of the fortress so if any storms come around he fortress won't catch fire.
GC (daleks fortress) dark wizard

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well, I know it's not starwars but i really did not feel like saying I "shot lighting from my hands" cauz it's too long so just humor me
I make a giant Cerberus and it attacks the castle
SD

Showing 3226-3240 of 3654