ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491144
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Hey remember to ignore crazape. he has been banned so his attacks don't work on us. Just reminding you of that.
I have way too much hw this week so I probably can not attack this week but the weekend most likely.
GC (Safe) Dark Wizard

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Cally.... I'm not banned. I think you need to do some research.

Imma start a new clan....

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I'm not banned. I think you need to do some research.

You were banned a while ago, and you should be banned again for using things that aren't on your armatar.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

You were banned a while ago, and you should be banned again for using things that aren't on your armatar.

he gets it. high five to rampage
and im in safe so *sticks tounge out* na na!
SD safe
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i sit on mars and fry the aliens. mmm tastes like chicken.
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

i sit on mars and fry the aliens. mmm tastes like chicken.

If your on mars and I see no one made you any protection you die because of no oxygen in space. Common sense.
I'm not banned. I think you need to do some research.

Look whos talking. You were clearly banned a while ago.
I see endless rampage and light him on fire.
(weak wizard) Battlefield
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I see endless rampage and light him on fire.

Actually, if you read a while back you would know that I'm in my giant anthill which is where GC Camp used to be. I'm in the caves to you can't find me. Even if you somehow fit into the tiny caves you wouldn't know which ant I was because I have an army. So I'm perfectly safe.

DA(Ant)Anthill Caves
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@endlessrampage

he's a wizard. he could find you anytime he wanted to. or flood the whole cave with fire eliminating your army. sorry but it's the truth.

I....don't know what to do. It's very slow in the armatar world right now..... I create a rain cloud over calvin. lol

SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

he could find you anytime he wanted to. or flood the whole cave with fire eliminating your army. sorry but it's the truth.

-_-
He could probably find me, but the entrance to the caves is a giant anthill. It's made out of dirt and rocks so it is not flammable and it would take a while for him to get rid of it. That would give us enough time to block off parts of the caves with rocks to avoid being burned.

To get ready for when that happens my army and I gather a bunch of rocks at where we would need to block off in case of emergency.

DA(Ant)Anthill Caves
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I'm not gunna play this anymore until the new site comes out. bye ppl hope the new site makes this better cause if it doesn't I'm gonna-just make it better.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

@calvinkidd-YOU HAVE NO IMAGINATION.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I come and chop tdogs head off. Then I walk to camp
SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i flank you and use my holy power on u.

gc

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I run and blind calvin with my bright eyes, then stab him in the gut. And I Then do a spin move that slices watupdaug
SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i bring back some cruncy fried aliens for everyone to eat.
SD

Showing 3271-3285 of 3654