ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491149
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I gotta new armatar to save this thread!
I breath fire on wwedfan and then smash him with one of my heads.
SD hydra

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

It looks like I'm the only player in DA. So now, I am officially DA-IWA! To celebrate I summon a bunch of undead people to build a big building in the middle of the forest. When they are done I use my dark magic to make a shield around it. I call it....ENDLESS FORTRESS! And invite all of SD to a party in it.

DA-IWA(Dark Wizard)Endless Fortress

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

And invite all of SD to a party in it.

Since you are the only member of DA couldn't you just join SD?

In other news I am back! I pick up pickpocket in my mouth and toss him across the map.

GC(T-rex)Out of safe
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Grr
I quickly run back and breath fire with one head and smash you with the other two heads
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Since you are the only member of DA couldn't you just join SD?

I'm not the only member of DA, I'm the only member in DA that's actually playing this.

I go over to where you are. Then I use mah dark magic to create a shield around myself and create bunch of zombies, who then bite and infect you with the zombie virus.

DA-IWA(Dark Wizard) Wherever daleks is
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Sorry guys I'm out of town so I can only get on AG on my iTouch.
I put a ball around endlessrampage that suffocates him.since I'm a stronger magician then him he can't destroy it himself. Then I turn pickpocket into a worm and fling him into a puddle.
GC (Blue Mage) battlefield

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Da f***?
I lure a fish and then leap out of the water and the big fish leaps too. But it leaps over me and hits calvin kid in the face. Then I burrow under ground
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@CalvinKidd
I'm in my shield still, so that gives me enough time to make a portal outside of the ball. I then send zombies at you while I run away to the forest.

DA-IWA(Dark Wizard)Forest

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

who then bite and infect you with the zombie virus.

So I am a zombie T-rex now! Awesome! I bite pickpocket and he becomes a zombie hydra.

GC(T-rex)Biting pickpocket's back leg
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I use mind control over the zombies, so I use mind control over you. I make you smash your own head against the ground and then I send a bunch of skeletons with swords at you, who slice your stomach open. The zombies slowly eat your stomach and eventually eat all your vital organs. So your dead now. Goodbye.

After killing daleks I go back to Endless Fortress and sleep.

DA-IWA(Dark Wizard)Sleeping in Endless Fortress

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Endless Fortress is protected by a shield still, so the explosion of the dynamite just kills you.

I wake up. I go to my treasure chest and take out some cobblestone and wood. Then I use my Crafting Table to make a Stone Pickaxe.

DA-WIA(Dark Wizard)Using Minecraft references in Endless Fortress.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Since nobody is posting I will continue.

I make an underground , with the entrance in Endless Fortress. I start making zombie spawners in the cave and seal it shut. Then I go outside and find what used to be my ant army. I turn them into zombie ants and put them in the cave too.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I make giant asteroids hit the earth and I channel them at pickpocket. Then I grab the fish that hit me and I rip it's bones out. Then I take the rib bones and turn them into knives that will only work for GC members.
GC (blue Mage) battlefield

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I make a furnace OF EVIL and put some sand in it to make glass. I then put a spell on the glass, turning it into magic-resistant glass! I use it to make some windows.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I place small bombs in 3 of my knife handles, throw the knifes at the windows and have the bombs explode destroying the window.
GC (Blue mage)

Showing 3301-3315 of 3654