ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491153
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I burrow under ground and wait for the metiors to go away. Then I crawl out and climb up calvin's leg and go into his nose until he agree to turn me back.
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@CalvinKidd137
It's protected by a shield, so your bombs do nothing.

I send out some zombies from my cave to eat CalvinKidd.

DA-IWA(Dark Wizard)Endless Fortress

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I forcefully shoot pickpocket out of my nose and I teleport to a lonely island where no one can get to me and I create a house there to live in. I then sleep to recover my strength.
GC (blue Mage)

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

look page 364 and thats how many days in a year and we are almost done with the year.No one answered ar we useings JG's map.and i shoot crossbow and reload it and run into the lava volcano place.
GC Mage Lava place

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I give up, comit suicide, and respawn in the safe zone.
And yeah I think we r using the map
SD safe

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

yay! competition!

I create a tornado that cools down your lava place wwedfan (btw nice to see you) so now it's a molten rock... place. I then cause a wind storm on the battlefield that causes everyone a disadvantage.

SD

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

nice to see you to Koru i dig in the ground and put on iron armor.after i catch my break i scream LEROY JENKINS and slice you with a sword that i found somewhere but with some dizzyness.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

But I stick my head out and you chop that off instead, and another one grows. Then I brethe fire on you.
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I come back and go to the safe because I won't have time to be back on here untill Wednesday. Sorry guys.
GC (blue Mage) safe

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I deflect the sword with wind.

SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i run to safe because i wont be on for a week
gc safe

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I destroy the safe. There we go. I then cover myself in a shield of fire.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i use hotter fire and go through your shield of fire. then i hand you a fried martian and bite your foot.
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

and i bite the other foot and breathe more fire on you
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

And since your a dragon so you can't make a shield, there is no shield. So I send some zombies at you, who will then eat you alive.

DA-IWA(Dark Wizard) Wherever LucasDaLegend, Stormwalker and pickpocket are

Showing 3316-3330 of 3654