ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491155
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i summon some armor on so i get 2nd degree burns and i crawl/stumble to the water.but i collasp so i summon undead to drag me.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i am an angry monkey and i scream at you and your undead drop you to cover their ears. then i jump on u and bite ur nose
SD lives on!

razer13
razer13
219 posts
Nomad

I AM A RUSSELL'S VIPER THE FIRST DEADLIEST SNAKE IN THE WORLD I BITE U AND U WILL DIE IN 3,2,1 AND U CAN'T HELP IT 000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

galaxy ghost shall crush you all!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

On that note I am a frog so I eat you and spit out your bee stinger
SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

well, this hasn't been updated for a while.
i set the nearest person on fire.
SD

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i use the will of god and goo to saftey
gc

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I use my powers and turn you all to stone

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

I use my powers and turn you all to stone

you are not medusa or a high enough witch.i know i sound like a nerd but since no one is here from the original (exept a few people) are posting.

i make some skeletons and got to the graveyard if there is one.and after that i'll go attack alexandra.
Galaxy Ghost Clan GC
billy285
billy285
12 posts
Peasant

I know I am new here, but I plant an Yggdrasil tree, and release the wrath of the Norse gods upon your souls.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I see stormwalker and create a javelin, enchant it so its electric and hurl it at him. It pierces his wings so he cant fly and I make it disintegrate into dust and blow away in the wind.
GC (mage)

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

I attack billy with my sword.
GC

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

i help chess with holy powers
gc IM BAAACK

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I see stormwalker and create a javelin, enchant it so its electric and hurl it at him. It pierces his wings so he cant fly and I make it disintegrate into dust and blow away in the wind.

yeah... he is a she actually... akward
finaly, some people to beat up! lets go. first, i breathe fire all over watupdaug and he burns. then, like ever ghost rider, i take out my chain whip and whack phonix the the eye and then hit him in the other eye. for chess, i give him the fear sight, making him see all his greatest fears and he passes out in horror. i take my whip and swing through all the skeletons and the crumble and fall. finally, i procede to burn CK soul with my fire.
SD-ghostrider
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

and since i am already on fire, it does nothing to me. then i launch the whip around you legs and pull you down.
SD

Showing 3331-3345 of 3654