ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491162
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

You forgot I have no fears.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

well then i punch chess in the chest and he goes flying back 10 feet. then i grab chess and hurl him at phoenix
SD

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

You forgot that I am a master swordsmen and I stab you before you punch me.

GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

My magic protects me from your fire and so I teleport to the mountains to create an army of stone warriors.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And the blade goes through me and does hurt me at all. You forget I'm undead. I then breathe hellfire on you and burn your soul. And I uh stay away from ck...
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I look down from my mountain and create a thunder storm above pickpocket and have the lightning fry him at the top of his neck causing his skull to fly off. I then have 50 stone warriors go attack SD members only. I keep 3 to help protect me.
GC (mountain) blue Mage

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I grab my skull and put it back on and begin to attack the stone warriors. Simply, I punch them in the chest and they shatter(ghostrider has super strength in many comics. Some say that" ghost rider's streagth rivals that of thor's".). Then when the surround me, I grab yet another whip and do the spin move seen in the movie trailers, causing them all to be destroyed.
SD

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

This Game seems like fun so I'll give it a try
I spewing fire around everywhere hopefully burning the ghost rider.
GC.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i return from wherever the heck i was earlier and set the nearest person on fire.
SD {wherever}

snow_pro
snow_pro
23 posts
Nomad

hi guys! im new here but i shall take the side of my friend. i am not part of your sd clan! yippy! also, pickpocket got a ban for 2 days... well i think one more day now. so he cant post at all, so stormwalker, could u help protect him in this game until he gets back? and im not sure exactly how to play this game....well i mean, what can i do as a purple shield?

snow_pro
snow_pro
23 posts
Nomad

oh hehe, silly fast typing me.

i am not part of your sd clan! yippy!

yeah... this line should be
i am now part of your sd clan! yippy!

what a great first impression...im ashamed..
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

well i mean, what can i do as a purple shield?

Shields are pretty much indestructable, but can only be used by other fighters and have no movement of their own. I'd recommend changing your armatar.

GC [safe][red mage]
snow_pro
snow_pro
23 posts
Nomad

but i like the shield....ehhh i will just sit in front of pickpocket to protect him until he is unbanned
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

alright people, im back! thanks for covering for me guys. now then...
darktrooper does hit me with fire, but since im already on fire, it does nothing to me. then i take my whip and launch it at darktrooper. it then ties itself up around his necks and he struggles to breathe. then i kick him in one of his heads.
SD

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I try to swallow you whole with one of my 2 free heads and struggle to free my self from your chain.
GC

Showing 3346-3360 of 3654