ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491161
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i quickly jump back and take my chains back. then i smash one into the side of one of your heads, ,then whip another head over the head with the chain. and for the third head, i tie it around with my chain and pull it towards the ground. then i give it the penance stare "look into my eyes!"
SD

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I use the strength of all three of my heads combined to overpower your chain hold and go into rage mode and grap hold of your chain with one head and throw you against a nearby wall.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And I am smashed but simply hop off the whole and I am fine. I get my chain a whip one of your heads. Then I jump and punch one necking your necks. Once again I use the penance stare(it makes you feal all of your fears and the pain you have done to others. Search "ghostrider first penance stare" on YouTube)
SD

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I decide to shoot flames all over the place and retreat to a safe area after dissapearing in the flames.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

but u cant, because now you are no longer a dragon. i proceed to run you over with my flaming motorcycle
SD

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I summon my 2 royal guards to protect me from you thefrth making you go over their heads and mine.
GC

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i come in and summon skeleton mages and soilders. i hope its just not you two in this.
GC

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

IM BACK!!!!!!! i hide in the trees from a safe distance and provide arial support for wedfan and darktroop.
GC

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

yes finally lets get going i summon a better and enchanted crosbow/bow (what ever he perfers). if your ready i/we move out.
GC

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

lets build a fortress. with archers soilders and a dragon (of course).

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

IM BACK!!!!!! SUP GUYS!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
@daleks

"I come to your cave. And I slice you into bits of elf.

GC"

DUDE! what part off GC can't come or see don't you understand!?!? plus i meant SD.

BTW, are the same clans still here (SD, GC, DA)?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

BTW, are the same clans still here (SD, GC, DA)?

SD has mostly disbanded, a shadow of what it once was. Pickpocket shows up once in a while.

GC (safe)
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Well I'm gonna take back what has been lost!
-------------------------------------------------------------
I jump down to my house and plan my attack! DONT LOOK!

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

GO GC!!!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

SOMEONE LOCK THIS, IT'S AN ANCIENT RELEK THAT SHOULD BE REMEMBERED!!! A MASTERPIECE OF SOMETHING THAT USED TO BE!!! IT SHALL BE EITHER REBORN, OR LOCKED FOR SAFE KEEPING!!! BEST THING EVER RIGHT HERE!!!

Showing 3361-3375 of 3654