ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491164
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I thaw the ice out and break free. Then I punch chess and knock him into the swarm of ants
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh yeah I forgot, I light the entire forest on fire too.
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

We use our large numbers to quickly build a wall surrounding our tree and a few hundred other trees out of dirt and rocks, protecting ourselves from your fire. We then thicken the wall to make it impossible to knock down. We get in and out through underground caves that we dig.

EC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I don't know anymore. I'll change it soon.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

There. Now that i'm a master of plants, I cause your forest to all become venus flytraps, that are conscious and eat up all your ants. and I send vines through your caves causing all the ants to be squashed.

SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Easy. We simply go into the caves, which we keep digging in order to run from your vines. Since there are so many working on it at the same time, we easily outrun your vines, We finish the cave in the middle of the desert, where we now build more caves to survive. And the best part is-You can't use your powers here!

EC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That's where i come in. I shoot fire down into your caves. It goes everywhere and either kills you or you will have to get out.
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Fill up the entrances of the caves with sand so that your fire only turns it into glass. We also find some rocks and make walls out of them to prevent attacks from the side. And use them to protect the normal entrance too. Continue this slow process of digging until we have a large cave system going. Use rocks to close sections of the cave every few feet to ensure each section of the cave system is heavily protected and fire-proof.

Remember the ants I sent to attack Chess? Well, they're still there. They eat his eyes so that his eyepiece doesn't work even if he has one. They then eat his brain, killing him. And sneak into the desert cave system while you aren't looking.

EC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Well then you will slowly die of starvation then.
SD

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Not if we use the long tunnels to transport pieces of grass from the forest for food. We increase the length of our caves and make it our base-Endless Fort(Well, caves really)!

EC Endless Fort

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I drop an anvil on endlessrampage, thus smashing him. I melt the anvil into a flaming sword and put throw it into Koru7. Then I teleport to a beach.
GC (Blue mage)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I build a wall of plants, protecting me from the sword, grab it with a plant vine, and then throw it at the ground.

and Endlessrampage73, my vines are super fast, if you've ever seen narnia prince caspian you'll know how fast I mean.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Koru also could just dig roots underground and colapse your cave.
Just giving you options koru, I didn't mean to be rude or anything if you thought so.
Anyways,
Not much I can do right now.... Sad face
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

The Sword burns your plants and when it hits the ground it shatters. I pick up a piece of the broken metal and turn it into a knife. I throw the knife at pickpocket.
GC (blue mage)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Aww thanks for including me!
I melt the knife up before it hits me. Then I shoot fire at Calvin.
SD

Showing 3391-3405 of 3654