ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491169
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I Jump in the ocean and put out the fire, with a mixture of my magic and the Water. Then I put out darktroop. Then I create a Lasso and capture stormwalker. I pull him out of the air and slam him into the ground. I Ducktape his mouth shut and then break his wings.

GC (Blue Mage)

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Alliance with SD?

I send a few hundred ants to overwhelm CalvinKidd137 and eat his eyes out, making him blind. While he is flailing around randomly they eat all of his vital organs, killing him.

EC-Endless Tunnels

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@CalvinKidd137
And StormWalker is a girl.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Theirs water everywhere evaporating I freeze it down to absolute zero taking away the possibility of any fire springing up into action.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Can't stop my fire.
I drive in a burn up the ropes on stormwalker. Then I get off my motorcycle and it drives away. I jump on stormwalkers back, thus turning her into a flaming skeleton dragon. Now I simply point stormwalker in the right direction and we just walk away.
SD

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I make an ice dragon and an ice dagger, and charge towards the dragon on-top of the ice dragon.
~GC

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Mwahahahaha! Now I am a Dark Mage! I use my magic to create a castle out of visible, black force-fields. This is the new Endless Fort! I then use a flying force-field cube to fly over to where everyone is fighting and throw a large boulder at the ice dragon, shattering it.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

You have killed me. I come back as a Dark Magician.
GC

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@CalvinKidd137
That's not a Dark Magician, that's a Magic Puppeteer. So I guess you can make puppets to fight for you.

Well, I raise a few zombies to fight and then flee back to the fort.

EC-Dark Mage-Endless Fort

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I shatter my ice exoskeleton armor. take out my sword and cut through your barrier.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I bter your neck, then slip into the shadows.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I chase after you in the darkness with my shiny a** hell sword.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Calvin's armatar has different possibilities. I say it's a dark sorcerer.

After aiding stormwalker I ride back. I follow both of you, lighting up the dark. Then I punch darktroop.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

endless rampage you actually aren't a zombie if you didn't know. You are a dark sorcerer as well, just not as powerful as higher up AP armatars.

I send wind towards Calvin, messing up his cloak.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'm going to be in mexico for the next week. I don't know when i will have wifi but i will post as much as I can. so for now i'm on autopilot circling the skies in a tornado, so any attack is ineffective.

SD

Showing 3421-3435 of 3654