ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 491171
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

don't worry pickpocket, you weren't being rude.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I create a force field to block the fire and then make a hurricane, drowning Koru's plants.
GC (Blue Mage)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I throw trees and plants in the air, making the hurricane throw them around at my enemies. I then wrap a vine around Calvin's body and throw him at the ground.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I then pick Calvin up by the neck and chuck him 15 feet. Then I use my chain whip to smash him on the head. Then I use my chain to pick him up and I throw him at one of koru's plants. Team work!
SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I create an ax and chop through all the plants. Then I run and run and run until I get away from the hurricane and I Turn around and throw tornadoes at Koru's plants sucking them up.
Wheres GC?!?

GC (Blue Mage)

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

It's dead calvin.... it's dead. and I just create more plants.

SD

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I freeze all your plants whilst making your abilities useless, Calvin has strong allies.
~GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah well koru has stronger allies.
I defrost koru and the plants and melt down darktroop
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I use the water from the melted darktroop for energy for my plants! now they can freeze people too!

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I stop you from totally defrosting darktroop and I help him heal back to Full strength, mean while I chew on my sunflower seeds.
GC

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I solidify and freeze koru, then attack pickpocket with water packed plants while controlling koru.
~GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

god**** it. ugh. then i have to hope for the sun to come out and thaw me, or pickpocket to run past me and thaw me out with his flaming head.

sD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Better than that, I get my motor cycle and drive by koru, defrosting him. I burn the plants down with my flaming chain whip. Then I drive by darktroop and punch him in the chest, sending him flying back with a smoking fist print in his chest.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Too late pickpocket. I died from the cold.

Now i am wind master!! I send tornados at darktroop. it's AIR! HA! you can't freeze air! yay....

SD

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i set darktroop on firey with fire that cannot be frozenfied! or putoutified! oh and i set calvin on fire too.

SD

Showing 3406-3420 of 3654