ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490973
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Hmm actually,you know whats funny?I don't see a sword on your armatar,much less a fire-proof sword.So no sword for you.Bye bye you gonna die.I twist your neck with my legs as I did before,and take you back to camp.
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@supermape

that's not fair, if goldemerald has a sword at least give every warrior one. so yes he dies have sword. but it still melts. and I use vines to wrap him up, legs, arms, hands, and mouth.

SD

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I send a few souls to destroy pokemonguy's hive with him in it.
SD

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

@pohlhammer souls won't do anything.
i make brooms. i also make a big sheild of plants that are super strong.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I tear all the vines away from me and retreat to GC camp
GC

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

My ice-warriors with knifes attack wwedfan1 and pierce him everywhere. They consume the water from his plants so he can't do anything to the warriors. I see his dead body lying on the ground and I consume all the water in his body.

~Sprhydroosa~

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i summon up zombie dragon.what ever he bites turns into a zombie that i control.(the dragon is only 7 feet tall)
GC

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

I send bats that start to eat away at wwedfan's dragon.
SD

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

i summon up zombie dragon.what ever he bites turns into a zombie that i control.(the dragon is only 7 feet tall)
GC

I'm sorry but did John Garell not just attack you and leave you without water nor energy.Hmm I believe so.Bye Bye.I use your cloak as fuel for our fire and carry you to our camp with CalvinKidd.Come on Polhammer
SD
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

That doesn't mean hes alive again.And besides,you're an ogre,not a magician.Unless you have magical dragon growth steroids

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@supermape

he's in the dark wizard row. so he's a dark wizard.

I use my vines to clamp the dragons mouth shut so tight that he can't breath, bite, or breath fire. then i throw a bunch of seed bombs at his wings to make him a lizard with no wings. Then my cattails shoot thorns at samz and i use magical leaf to follow him around and attack him.

SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

-Gone camping-

Seriously i'm going camping. see you on monday!

SD

bunionboy
bunionboy
56 posts
Peasant

How does this work?

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Well as I see Pohlhammer's Zombie Dragon I do a nose dive biteing the dragon's neck Ripping it off as I bite and Just before I hit the Ground I level out and soar rigt back into the clouds
SD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I take the dragons body with me and eat it. I become more powerful and transform into a werewolf.
SD

Showing 1261-1275 of 3654