ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490958
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

smake? i think you meant smack. oh well. then i shoot thorns at calvinkidd from my cattails. then throw seed bombs at calvin.
Pickpocket, remember to put SD, unless you made a new clan. then, i use vines to grab samz leg and drag him across to a road where he gets driven over.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I duck the attack with snowguy and then stabpuckpicket with my sword. I cut all the seedbombs in half and the thorns don't hurt me because of my armor
GC

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Yes I know I spelt pickpocket wrong I was on my ipod when I typed that.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@samz

Pickpocket made a road and a car. i forge a flying broomstick out of plants super fast to get out of the way of dark pulse. i make magical leaves that follow you every where you go to attack you and never go away.

@Calvinkidd,

On my broom, i circle high above you, and keep dropping seed bombs and aim thorns at you face, the only place you're not protected. and even if you use a shield, the impact will blow you back.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I take my secret javelin out and throw it at Koru Spearing his broom and making it unusable. When he falls to the ground he has his breath knocked out of him and I pick him up and slam him onto a rock cracking his spinal cord after which I cut his head off.
GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i can still use my broom. spearing it won't do anything because i control the plants to reform so that the javelin goes through a circle. i then catch the javelin with a vine, swing it around and then throw it back at calvinkidd, piercing his armor.

SD

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

(HaHa you forgot about Koru's good friend,Super,didn't cha!!!)I fly in to save Koru before he ever lands.I lay him down next to his plants,which them heal him due to his healing factor when he's around plants.As Calvin Kidd runs towards Koru and I, I run towards him with fire on my hands.As you try and duck,I do a somersault and grab your neck with my legs as I fly through the air.I twist my legs,causing you to go in to paralysis.Koru and I then take you back to the SD camp for questioning and torture if you don't tell us anything
SD

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Sorry Koru I didn't see your post before mine.Hmm I never get to be the hero...whaaaaaa,whaaaaaaaa,whaaaaaaaaaaaa.I'm through

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Before people stab and attack me I disappear to a super secret hiding place

PokemonGuy
PokemonGuy
18 posts
Nomad

Idk wuts goin on... so... I fight my Queen Bee and become the King Bee of my colony. I now have millions of bees at my disposal

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

throw it back at calvinkidd, piercing his armor.

I dodge it.
GC
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Hey PokemonGuy, Put GC at the end of your poosts so we know whose clan you are in.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

As you try and duck,I do a somersault and grab your neck with my legs as I fly through the air.I twist my legs,causing you to go in to paralysis.

You can try to do all this.
I side step your first attack and stab you with my sword in the back causing you to go in to paralysis. I then decapitate you when you fall on the ground.
GC
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

My flaming hot skin's burning touch melts your sword long before it even reaches me.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

My sword is has been fireproofed see:fireproof]

Showing 1246-1260 of 3654