ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490968
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

oh well. it wasn't my dragon anyways.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

How does this work?

You have to be in a clan
gone camping

I'll be going this afternoon be back Sunday or Monday guys
GC
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

gone camping

Man..a lot of u r going camping...cool! HAVE FUN!!

I'm close to the GC camp and I enter it sitting down...wondering what to do next....
After an hour or so of thinking, I get up, and go back to town and go into the alley-ways and look for more weapons so I can bring them back to camp and so I can have extra weapons

~GC~
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Gone camping

I'll be going this afternoon

I am going on Saturday really early. Now that MassiveTomboy is at the camp I find her and put her on my back. Now I am at her disposal. If she tells me to go somewhere I will. If she tells me to shoot someone I will. When I get back I will change my armatar.

GC
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

While you are discussing I raid your camp and burn everything down after I'm done

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

SD

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I see you while I am discussing and shoot your eyes out.

GC

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I burn your arrows before they reach me

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

What clan are you from?Anyway I can find there camp because I have taken some of there members hostage.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

No, I'm not a real guy. To answer any confusion anyone has about that.

I do whatever I had being done to me last. :P

~GC

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Oh wops lol it was wwedfan1's dragon XD, anyway I swoop down and grab daleks in my razor sharp tallons pucturing his heart (killing him of corse) and Takeing him to my cave in a mountan above the clouds. (eating him once I get there)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I swoop down and grab daleks in my razor sharp tallons pucturing his heart (killing him of corse)

I take my sword and kill you right before you do this and then daleks and I retreat to our camp.
GC
(This will be my last post until I get back from camping.)
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

No, I'm not a real guy. To answer any confusion anyone has about that.
I do whatever I had being done to me last. :P

Pickpocket turned you back into a shield and threw you at daleks in an attempt to behead him during his rogue rage.

Oh also, Neither side can go to the other's camp!

(I'm still at camp)

GC
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Oh also, Neither side can go to the other's camp!

In addition, neither side can attack the other's camp in any way or anyone in the other's camp.

GC
PokemonGuy
PokemonGuy
18 posts
Nomad

Haha! Since I'm still alive with my bees, I sting all of SD's warriors' eyes out. My colony has barbed stingers, so you can't rip them out. The venom reaches the brain and it's an auto kill

GC

Showing 1276-1290 of 3654