ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490984
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

sorry i was gone for so long. lots of catching up to do now. I throw a bunch of seed bombs around at GC members (on the battlefield anyways, those at camps are wimps), and then while they are disoriented by the smoke and explosion.

i use frenzy plant on those caught by my seed bombs. I then transform into a tree in a forest that can't be burned, cut down, or affected by magic.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Koru7
I walk on to the battlefield and crush your forest with a nearby boulder. I then turn your plants into jello. I then turn you into a McDonald's Big Mac. I summon a hungry fatman to eat you and your jello plants MWAHAHAHAHA!

~GC~

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

before all that happened, my plants protected me by catching the boulder, and then throw it back at you. and while you are trying to stop the boulder, i use plants to strap your legs to the ground impervious to magic and physical attack.

and the hungry fatman hates jello with vegetables in it. so then my cattails throw thorns at you while you can't move or dodge them. MAWAHAHAH!!!!

BTW, that's very strange of you to do something like that. personality change?

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

and the hungry fatman hates jello with vegetables in it.

How would you know you didnt create him
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

He didn't specify what he liked. so therefore i did. and he hates vegetable jello. and he didn't specify what kind of jello. this will be the only time i will get into specifics. I use plants to grab calvinkidd, and then bash him back and forth.

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I use plants to grab calvinkidd, and then bash him back and forth.

Um I'm at camp so this didn't happen
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

man, stop being at camp and come out and fight coward!!!! jk. but seriously come out and fight.

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I poke the fat man with a needle and he flys around like a poped balloon

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Do something awesome with me, Samz12!

Slice at a head or something like that. :P

~GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I grab snowguy and bash calvinkid in the face. I disappear with snowguy and my dementors to a far off cave. The dementors gaurd the cave in a circle 25 miles out from the cave itself. Then there is another circle 5 miles out from the cage. Then there r just two dementors at the cave entrance

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Koru7
You were still a Big Mac so the fatman ate you. I use a psychic attack (not necessarily magic nor physical) on your plants to change their will, I reason with them and they realize they don't like you as a dictator. They let me go and restrain you instead.

@pickpocket
CalvinKidd is still at camp so he wasn't attacked.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Nope, I didn't turn into a big Mac because you got crushed by a boulder already.

SD

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Koru7
In that earlier post you stated

before all that happened

and according to JG, that would require time travel, which is against the rules.
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

i summon snowguy into my hand then i make a fake one (its made of the same stuff just not snowguy)then i throw them at koru then i talk to the plants and persuade them to come to my side.i give him alot of sun and water and will always protect them.i give them suits to protect from magic and phisical.
GC

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Well in the big mac was lettuce which I then feed on as nutrition to regain my body back. I return to camp.

SD

Showing 1336-1350 of 3654