ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490992
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

Dude only a Magic sword can kill a Dragon.... anyway since I am now a Green dragon (witch can control plants) I Tie Calvinkidd137 with toxic vines witch act slowly on flesh but carode metal within seconds. then I Fly to my cave and seal it with vines and trees that blocks everything.

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

SD

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I Tie Calvinkidd137 with toxic vines witch act slowly on flesh but carode metal within seconds. then I Fly to my cave and seal it with vines and trees that blocks everything.

I am in my camo so you can't get me.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I meant I am in my camp not camo, sorry I'm tired.
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Crazyape open up ur comments!
I blast through the vines and trees and grab Eragonsdragon with the force and drag him out of his cave and send him hurtling down into the ground,
And I see turtleman and make a water gun and shoot him with it, causing him to lose his flames and fall to the ground

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Sorry man, no can do. It's a glitch that keeps happening to me, sorry bro.
I lower my shielding, and teleport an aqua sword to Pickpocket. I raise my shielding.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@crazyape
That's one heck of a glitch, even on here it says you got 89 posts but on your profile it's all 0s.

[I'm still at camp]
GC

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok umm try asking a mod about it. They might be able to de something. I put up my own force field too.

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

@Eragonsdragon you are still just a dragon not a plant controling dragon.
i stay at camp making troops (miners and riflemen and also a huge maul for me. as the miners dig under the force field i find tons of gold.
GC

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

It's simple. Aquire two uzi's and two P90's, disassemble both, replace the clip handle on the uze with the p90's front assembleage, replace the tip top primer with the slide-in clip holder from the p90, bolt it shut, apply the pull-back from the p90 to the side of the maghold, screw it all together, and bingo, just repet the process.
And the Plasma Injector coil.... You aquire some plasma charge, reform a flux tube, charge the tube, get a magneton switch, attach it to the positive charge end of the coil, get a .001G flow valve, attack it to the negative end, put it in a protective Tytanium cassing, put the case in a pressure valve, set the pressure to -1.37, and watch what happens. The tytanium will quickly depressurize, making it a hard shell for the injector. The end result will be a fist-sized Plasma Injector Coil.
I finish both, and start building several copies opf the enjector.

You can't do nothing of that! Didn't you read the rules?!

You can't get into my base.

Why? You can't use magic to make some force-field to keep you safe.

that armour

What armor? You spelled it wrong, BTW.

plasma injector

Where did you get that?

a Green dragon (witch can control plants)

No. But I guess you can breathe gas, probably poisoned gas.

That's one heck of a glitch, even on here it says you got 89 posts but on your profile it's all 0s.

Nah, the user you see then is another user [ghost account] with same name. I can explain more about that "glitch" later.

Ok umm try asking a mod about it. They might be able to de something.

What are you talking about?

My warriors make a sneak-attack and kill all riflemen. I consume the water in the corpses of everybody who died there. Now my power is enough to make more dragons.

Two fast-fliers, to see what enemies are doing.
http://www.animecrazy.net/forums/members/u169837/japaneseprodigy-albums-dragons-ryoko-picture99677-ice-dragon.jpg
They fly really fast and are great recognizers. They're 30 % Wind Dragons.

Five spike-guards, to protect my fortress and the big sea.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SO5_OYHqPl8/SGfZkIk9T4I/AAAAAAAAAC4/MNTuVdG4Bnk/s400/ice_dragon.jpg
They're strong and sustainable. They are 30 % Earth Dragons.

~Sprhydroosa~
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

ok i get to into pickpocket's force field then i make a wall of stones to make it blocked offfrom the outside world. then me with my maul and rifle men beat on pickpocket then i get a sword to finish them him off.through the heart then off with the head then my pet jaster (deamon that eats souls) finishs him off.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok wwedfan MT force field is like a small bubble around me. If u could get in.... that would just be wierd and akward so yeah. I the walk out of the force field and have caught wwedfan inside. Then I make it teleport proof and have it float above the ground so u can't dig under it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

MT should be me. Typo
And the should be then

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

MT should be me. Typo

You mean 'my'? Unless of course you're talking like a pirate.

You spelled it wrong, BTW.

Armor and armour are both correct spellings of the word. The -our ending is more British. Here's Wiki.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah ok whatever thats what I ment
I make dementors to help me.

Showing 1321-1335 of 3654