ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490976
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
wwedfan1
wwedfan1
187 posts
Peasant

@ceazyape you can't do that your armatar is a dark wizardyours is to weak.
i summon up marth (from super smash bros. brawl) and ike to destroy you with their swords.then kirby to eat you. all of that is at crazyape.
GC sorry i haven't posted in a while.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

My vaders and storm troopers defend my neutral zone. I finish that part of the armour, and start on the next piece.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I smash (pun intended) marth, Ike and kirby out of the field killing them. Then u take Ike and marth's swords and attack wwedfan

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I cheer Pickpocket on, and hold up a sign that reads "I'll make ya a plasma sword!"
I then start making a plasma sword at my forge, and summon a Draenae Paladin. A Draenae Death Knight would be cool too...
I also summon a Draenae Death knight, and tell them to defend the forge at all costs.
I will make the one sword.... The one sword, TO RULE THEM ALL!!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@crazyape Scholars don't believe in magic. Scholars can't use magic. So reading that is useless for you.
I put you in coma with my coldness and take the book. That chapter is about making an element master more powerful, I think I keep this book. I also see the guide to kill an Ice lord. I must keep this book safe in my fortress and no one can enter except me and my warriors.

Why would a scholar who can't use magic and sorcery carry a book about element masters?
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Thanks Palpatine. I summon a sign that reads "support the cause, and your magic shield I will embause"

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I rest peacefully with daleks, since he has been neglecting his regular posting.

~GC

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Now that we have finished your second lesson, let us look back and review what the most important thing from your first lesson was.
I build twin uzi's with P90 handles, and start on my plasma injector coil.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

It's simple. Aquire two uzi's and two P90's, disassemble both, replace the clip handle on the uze with the p90's front assembleage, replace the tip top primer with the slide-in clip holder from the p90, bolt it shut, apply the pull-back from the p90 to the side of the maghold, screw it all together, and bingo, just repet the process.
And the Plasma Injector coil.... You aquire some plasma charge, reform a flux tube, charge the tube, get a magneton switch, attach it to the positive charge end of the coil, get a .001G flow valve, attack it to the negative end, put it in a protective Tytanium cassing, put the case in a pressure valve, set the pressure to -1.37, and watch what happens. The tytanium will quickly depressurize, making it a hard shell for the injector. The end result will be a fist-sized Plasma Injector Coil.
I finish both, and start building several copies opf the enjector.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I turned the shielding on AFTER I ported ni. Jeezus frikin christ.....

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I catch your blueprints and your entire lab on fire. And there's an armatar war thread for those who aren't in a clan.

SD

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

You're not in my base. You can't get into my base. Therefore, you cannot do any of that.
Spare some change?
I start building a battle suit.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

And there's an armatar war thread for those who aren't in a clan.

I think crazyape is starting one with pickpocket or something, but I'm not sure, they were supportive of each other a page ago.

Also, crazyape's base will be considered the same as a clan camp: no one who isn't on their side can go in or attack it.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Thanks Emp!
I complete the battle suit, and the shield, get all of that armour, and put plasma injector coils into slots in them. They are now plasma weapons/armour.I start building a heavily rmoured robot to run the thing from the inside.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Also, crazyape's base will be considered the same as a clan camp: no one who isn't on their side can go in or attack it

Errrrrrrr (I do that instead of grr) *shakes fist wildly in the air* You win this round, crazyape, but I'lllllll be back... sorta. Not physically back at your base because I was never there. But back in a sense that you haven't seen the last of me.

SD
Showing 1306-1320 of 3654