ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Hobbies

65 12786
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I know we all like to hang online, but what do you guys do besides? Do you play sports? Do crafts? Read books? Build models?

Personally, I enjoy knitting. I just finished making a blanket for someone for Christmas (it took forever!), and now I am teaching my roommate how to knit. I like being able to make things for myself. Such a sense of accomplishment!

Also, this past summer I got my SCUBA certification. I haven't been able to dive since I came back to California, but I am building up my own equipment and am going to live on the coast during the spring. So hopefully then I will be able to log many more dives

So what does everyone else do?

• 65 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

o

so i guess another 1 of my hobbies is going to the cummunity on armor games... i still prefer drinking water above all else (cuz my body dehydrates fast...)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I gave it up after I shattered my collar bone all the way across. Most miserable time in my life. At least I don't remember it. Knocked me out when I hit wrong.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Ooooh goodness gracious. I have always thought that the clavicle would be one of the most painful bones to break. I can't even imagine how intensely that would hurt... *shudders*

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i never broke a bone... im too scared to break 1.......... you guys are brave, to jump off a cliff, the most dangerous thing i did was climb up a clif thats like 2-3 meters high with not safty equipment

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I haven't broken a bone either. The problem is, 1/4 of people have broken at least something before 18, I think.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

I pretty much read books or read a lot of stuffs online, I think.

Video games are sweet too, obviously.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

I've broken one bone, lol, and it's a pansy bone.

My pinky.

Ugh.

It did suck, though. I broke it playing basketball. Not fun at all.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

my friend broke his pinky cuz he threw a basketball the wrong way, and i hurt mine a lot the same way my friend threw the ball,

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I have broken anywhere between 25-30. It's up in the air because I never went in for all of my toe breaks.

Yes, I drink milk. No, I don't have a disease. It's what a combination of soccer for 18 years and no sense to not jump off a cliff will do.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wow... i drink milk too and looooots of it too

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

I read and play games and talk to my friends!

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I once went canoeing, and our canoe flipped over In a lvl 3 rapids. I still have scars...

nolife
nolife
15 posts
Nomad

I play paintball with freinds and at courses

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I have never jumped off a cliff, so my bone break count is just one! I just didn't have the sense not to try going up stairs in rollerblades... woops!

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol, i never knew roller blades were so dangerous...

and once i went paintballing , and by brother shot me on my back and i got a bruse the size of my palm on my back for a week.... and im tall, so i have a big palm

Showing 16-30 of 65