ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Hobbies

65 12789
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I know we all like to hang online, but what do you guys do besides? Do you play sports? Do crafts? Read books? Build models?

Personally, I enjoy knitting. I just finished making a blanket for someone for Christmas (it took forever!), and now I am teaching my roommate how to knit. I like being able to make things for myself. Such a sense of accomplishment!

Also, this past summer I got my SCUBA certification. I haven't been able to dive since I came back to California, but I am building up my own equipment and am going to live on the coast during the spring. So hopefully then I will be able to log many more dives

So what does everyone else do?

• 65 Replies
SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

I play Call of Duty 4, chat, play games in ArmorGames , use flash and Dreamweaver, and lots of stuff in the PC!

charley123
charley123
173 posts
Nomad

read manga play video games watch tv play bord games stuff like that

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

yah, never broken a bone, I guess I'm like iFish but I think the main reason I don't do a lot of stuff is case I have so many phobias.
also I guess if iFish considers driknking lots of water a hobby then I do to cause I'm pretty much the same way as far as hydrating goes. and kayaking hurts when you go with my moms friend, she's around 50 yrs old and is probably more dangerous than Asherlee here.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

You should get outside and face your fears then! It isn't much fun to have too many phobias.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

oh right, a phobia doesn't get up and walk away...and as today proved I still have a mild hydrophobia. I also have a lot of superstitions that probably enable me from doing a lot, eh, I won't go further, getting off topic:]

oh and any1 else besides charley123 read manga?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I was terrified of the ocean before last summer. Now I dive and go in shark tanks Believe me, I have phobias too. But some things are just too rewarding to be afraid of.

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

whoa. this site doesnt like alt code. that is not what i posted. i posted a bunch of smiley faces and other random things.

Keeway
Keeway
22 posts
Nomad

I play rugby for my local club, training twice a week and a match on friday nights/ sunday mornings. I also enjoy chilling out with the mates at the beach, come rain or shine!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't do much...I most of the time sleep

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

play vidio games^^

EliteKnight
EliteKnight
41 posts
Nomad

I would love to learn how to make flash movies or games. And i do have Flash 8 professional.

Master_Roshi
Master_Roshi
40 posts
Nomad

well in my free times i'm a ninja (jk)
i just do whatever i feel like lol

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

I like to draw...
In my free time I play video games or hang with freinds...

van_hooligan
van_hooligan
16 posts
Nomad

my hobbie is darts and pool

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

Hobby: Collecting manga and anime. It's my anti-drug, anti-suicide, anti-murder, anti-drinking... pretty much anti-everything bad. I love the stuff. I get DVDs, books, merchandise (figurines and posters, fans and headbands) and image files. Been an anime addict since I was 12, (I'm 16 now) which built from a Pokemon addiction from age 7.

Another hobby: Airsoft guns. I have a $100 Fully automatic M16, two pistols, one with high impact pellets, and one with a huge clip, and a fully automatic Uzi. I also have LOTS of extra ammo, and a protective face mask.

Other hobby: Faping. I calculated my total number of times to be at least 1460.

Showing 31-45 of 65