ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Hobbies

65 12784
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I know we all like to hang online, but what do you guys do besides? Do you play sports? Do crafts? Read books? Build models?

Personally, I enjoy knitting. I just finished making a blanket for someone for Christmas (it took forever!), and now I am teaching my roommate how to knit. I like being able to make things for myself. Such a sense of accomplishment!

Also, this past summer I got my SCUBA certification. I haven't been able to dive since I came back to California, but I am building up my own equipment and am going to live on the coast during the spring. So hopefully then I will be able to log many more dives

So what does everyone else do?

• 65 Replies
Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

I compose music in my AKAI MPC 5000, im a music producer, other than that i play rugby nearly everyday with my friends. Random drawing i do sometimes.

AkAtsuki2323
AkAtsuki2323
14 posts
Nomad

play armorgames basketball hang out with friends biking

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

I listen to music, daydream, trying to learn the violin, practice contact juggling, dancing, writing a book, sewing, quilting, leather tooling, read, trying to make websites, and talking to friends, but school takes up most of my time

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Listen to music...and play acoustic guitar :P
Also study.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

what i doo when i am on this site is play rugby

Showing 61-65 of 65