ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Hobbies

65 12787
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I know we all like to hang online, but what do you guys do besides? Do you play sports? Do crafts? Read books? Build models?

Personally, I enjoy knitting. I just finished making a blanket for someone for Christmas (it took forever!), and now I am teaching my roommate how to knit. I like being able to make things for myself. Such a sense of accomplishment!

Also, this past summer I got my SCUBA certification. I haven't been able to dive since I came back to California, but I am building up my own equipment and am going to live on the coast during the spring. So hopefully then I will be able to log many more dives

So what does everyone else do?

• 65 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

That's sick, dude. We don't need to know that. Sicko

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

I like to play video games - XBox or computer

Listen to music

watch tv

Excersize - 2 hours 5 nights a week

Sleep

No faping, anymore.

Echo775
Echo775
38 posts
Nomad

i like to break dance and play my guitar in my spare time, and my other hobby time goes to jrotc doing exhibition drill or what ever. oh and halo 3 , big fan of that lol.

Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
92 posts
Nomad

Play guitar

go out with friends

stuff like that.

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

i like to watch familyguy and play MapleStory. No offline hobbies

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

soccer (defence)
basketball
fencing (epee)
snowboard
ski
tennis
piano
flash
play flash games
fly airplanes
flight simulator
armorgames
learn C++
improv club
scifi Fantasy club
Nintendo (and others)

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Hey SnowballFighter why would you post something like that on here. Thats just gross and weird because I don't think anybody would like to know that kind of information. Also who counts the number of times they did it, thats just weird in my opinion.

mclean_b
mclean_b
3 posts
Nomad

laxxxinn brah. come on who else plays???

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

airsoft and paintball, i have a fully automatic, mostly metal ak-47 warhawk paratrooper airsoft gun, and an amazing gas pistol airsoft gun, but no paintball gun, i have no paintball gun unfortunetly i just like to go to places and play with rentals

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

I like playing guitar...or nearly any instrument actually.
i'm currently proficient at guitar and bass and i'm learning piano/synth/rhodes, xylophone, glockenspiel, violin, banjo, cello, and drums.

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

I like playing with my bass guitar, drawing anime, reading, playing in AG, playing with my stuff animal Shark and Penguin, watching T.V., sleep. Yeah. :P

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

I like playing with my bass guitar, drawing anime, reading, playing in AG, playing with my stuff animal Shark and Penguin, watching T.V., sleep. Yeah. :P

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

Hey bratt, don't double-post

My hobbies would be:
Reading fiction and non-fiction books, computers, i watch T.V. in bed until i fall asleep, sleeping in on weekends(what guy wouldn't want to?), paintball at camp pendleton(camp pendleton is a huge military base but its open for paintball )(i got several scars from airsoft so i don't like airsoft guns now), and go-carting(i got my go-cart when i was 10 for christmas)
I just got my paintbal gun and some armor for christmas so i'm happy!

shug
shug
77 posts
Nomad

hockey for me and a bit if soccer

SHELKE17
SHELKE17
31 posts
Nomad

I love to sing and write.

Showing 46-60 of 65