The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe different species of internet troll

92 15240
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Here are the different species now scientifically named.

Aboriginus Typus

The original internet troll which started it all. They are knon for exescively using caps and not really meaning anything. Commonly found on politics forums.

Raspicious Acronimius

This troll is rather the complete opposite of the Aboriginus. It usually is polite while arguing but is very racist towards lots of things. Found on politics and religion forums.

Absolutus Misspelius

This type only uses chat language and cannot be bothered to utilise elequent language because they don't facilitate proper English. Mostly found on Miscellaneous forums.

These are the only trolls i can think of. If you have more,post them and they shall be added to the list.

• 92 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

In my experience(coz i don't go to youtube so much) I have only seen Aboriginus Typus on politic forums.

Trust me, YouTube is a like a boiling pot. It hurts when you're on the receiving end of the hot water. Funny seeing people seriously debate about certain affairs on a totally unrelated video.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yes Youtube is like troll heaven. I know right. People on there fight about all kinds of stupid things on the video comment's.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'm the best type of troll, the unbanned kind.

There is no such thing. If you are yet unbanned, it is because we have not considered you troublesome enough to require removing

Remember:

Malice is weakness exposed.
Trolls are necessarily malicious.
Therefore all trolls are merely exhibiting a weakness in character.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Kong has a huge infestation of Absolutus Misspelius, and Aboriginus Typus in their off-topic forums.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You know it might make more sense to describe each type respectively as follows:

1) The dumb ones who want to look smart.
2) The smart ones who want to make others look dumb.
3) The dumb ones who aren't interested in looking any less dumb... and these technically aren't trolls as they lack the capacity and often the intent. This description should be replaced by the most dangerous type of all: the methodic madness troll. They are the smart ones who purposefully look dumb, and do so flawlessly. They will destroy a forum not on ideology, but by purposefully driving the community mad with managing not to break any real rules of the site while making no sense, or having some strange nonsensical idiosyncracy which really irks everybody. The lack of grammar and spelling is merely a mask to hide the method in their madness.

Once identified, everybody will try to say "leave that guy alone or they will start with their random crap again" but it never works. Even if the "leave it alone" directive works, the troll achieves the inverse Midas Touch: every thread the troll touches is automatically ruined, for fear of inspiring another rant that somehow doesn't break the rules but still doesn't make sense.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I could use another troll now.

Usernamus Acronimius Typus

This troll is a troll which has the weirdest, most insulting username and usually spells everything wrong. It can also be racist and xenophobic. commonly found on youtube.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

there are of course several types of troll exsclusive to kongregate:

noobius callius-this is the type that constantly looks for any flaw in what anyone says even when said in jest the troll will leap on the comment and tear it apart, they often hunt in packs and are notoriously hard to eradicate as thgey technically arent breaking any rules, they also like to attack small spelling mistakes and punctuation

yourus spamius-(these infest falsh game disscussions on AG)
they love to ruin forums by telling other users that their comments are spam for absurd reasons, they are in fact wannabe moderators, however their definition of spam does not fit that of the sites and by telling the other user they are spamming they ruin the forum and break the site rules
They are my most hated!

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

@sprooschicken

remember to put the names in bold if you have a new one.
and i hate Yourus Spamius myself as well! i have mt quite a few who claimed i was spamming.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

i found one particularly vicious one in the falsh games area, hes still ther ei think

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

yeah thats true but in the end they are only ever a bad thing

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Usernamus Acronimius Typus

This troll is a troll which has the weirdest, most insulting username and usually spells everything wrong. It can also be racist and xenophobic. commonly found on youtube.

Would MEGAMANXPERT fall under this category. His username was in all caps and he got banned. The ban was followed by acmed complaining.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

is very racist towards lots of things

Very racist TOWARDS LOTS OF THINGS??...I hope you just noticed how dumb you are haha.

knon for exescively using caps and not really meaning anything

cannot be bothered to utilise elequent language because they don't facilitate proper English.

Boy, I think you just contradicted yourself and made yourself look like a hypocrite.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Sorry clicked submit...

Heres another type of troll for ya

Failures at trying to make scientific names

The title says it all, these trolls try to label other people with scientific names that make no sense.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Yea hopefully the guy that made this thread can come and tell us the name for it, since he is pretty good at making scientific names for people, oh..

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Hmm....I think that would fit something like, Trolls that are very stupid for ____ reason. Try again.

Showing 16-30 of 92