The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe different species of internet troll

92 15239
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Here are the different species now scientifically named.

Aboriginus Typus

The original internet troll which started it all. They are knon for exescively using caps and not really meaning anything. Commonly found on politics forums.

Raspicious Acronimius

This troll is rather the complete opposite of the Aboriginus. It usually is polite while arguing but is very racist towards lots of things. Found on politics and religion forums.

Absolutus Misspelius

This type only uses chat language and cannot be bothered to utilise elequent language because they don't facilitate proper English. Mostly found on Miscellaneous forums.

These are the only trolls i can think of. If you have more,post them and they shall be added to the list.

• 92 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

ok, this is late but I might as well put it. here is how you make a name for a troll

Genus Phensus(optional) Species

so it is put like this

Aboriginus Typus
Genus Species

see?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

ok, this is late but I might as well put it. here is how you make a name for a troll

Genus Phensus(optional) Species

so it is put like this

Aboriginus Typus
Genus Species

see?

That only shows the organization of a troll name. Where do you come up with the names themselves?
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

That only shows the organization of a troll name. Where do you come up with the names themselves?

right, what i do is i look at their personality on the internet and how thy act. but now that i think about it, Aboriginus should be changed to Neanderthus becaus i just realised I am insulting australian aboriginies.

so I look at how they act and what they do. I then group them to a Genus. The Specie says what do they do exactly.
metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

I feel the person who started this is the biggest troll of all. So much incorrect spelling and improper grammar, all creating a pointless thread.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Pratchu, you should create a species for the above poster. He must be new here, because if this thread was pointless then a moderator would've locked it by now, and look at that, a moderator even posted in here. So it isn't pointless.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Bad spelling and grammar is not trolling. Because of that, I don't think pratchu is a troll.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Pratchu, you should create a species for the above poster. He must be new here, because if this thread was pointless then a moderator would've locked it by now, and look at that, a moderator even posted in here. So it isn't pointless.

His kind is called

Complissius Grammaticus

A troll who solely worries about grammar and punctuation. Usually hunts solo. Found everywhere.

couldn't think of anything else for him.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Complissius Grammaticus

A troll who solely worries about grammar and punctuation. Usually hunts solo. Found everywhere.

couldn't think of anything else for him.

Sometimes, these users are called grammar nazis.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Mr-us.Hyde-us and-us Mr-us.Jekyles-us

Fire-trucks!

Here's the updated name.

Dr-us Jekyll-us and-us Mr-us Hyde-us

Anyway the new species of troll.

Off-topicnus Maximus

A troll who posts replies often completely unrelated to the subject for the soul purpose of corrupting the thread with off-topic spam and thus burning it to the ground.
Found everywhere.

Randomus N00bus Maximus

A troll that make random and off-topic posts. Different from the Off-topicnus Maximus as they are often new users and don't know better. They usually post of topic spam much like they're more advanced counterparts, the difference is they shall stop when warned.

-----------

Pratchu you can fix up the names if needed. I didn't really understand you're guide on troll-naming. XD
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Sometimes, these users are called grammar nazis.

That is the common name

Pratchu you can fix up the names if needed. I didn't really understand you're guide on troll-naming. XD

It's like when scientists discover a new animal they have to find a system for it. the system goes like

Kingdom
Phylums
Class
Order
Family
Genus
Species
that is the scientific system

my system includes the last 2 levels and an added one in the middle if needed(called Phensus)
like this

Genus
[Phensus]
Species
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Acnimius Interrel Traitorus

This troll tries to become friends with you and act interested at everything you say. Then, when you finally trust him he spams you so much with rude remarks and tries to get you banned

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

what about the [b]Cannibal Troll- one who lures other trolls and then trolls them

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

what about the Cannibal Troll- one who lures other trolls and then trolls them

that would be a

[b]Cannibus Lurento Crippure

This troll lures other trolls and then trolls them so bad they quiteand get cripple from lack of online trolling
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Cannibus Lurento Crippure

This troll lures other trolls and then trolls them so bad they quiteand get cripple from lack of online trolling

Here's another way of describing this troll:

This troll lures other trolls, gets them to quit, then quits.

Effectively, these trolls can potentially reduce the number of trolls.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Here's another way of describing this troll:
This troll lures other trolls, gets them to quit, then quits.
Effectively, these trolls can potentially reduce the number of trolls.

But the rate of reduction of trolls is so small that it dosen't compare to how many join everyday. So it's partiallu usefull, partially a nuisance.
Showing 61-75 of 92