The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe different species of internet troll

92 15237
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Here are the different species now scientifically named.

Aboriginus Typus

The original internet troll which started it all. They are knon for exescively using caps and not really meaning anything. Commonly found on politics forums.

Raspicious Acronimius

This troll is rather the complete opposite of the Aboriginus. It usually is polite while arguing but is very racist towards lots of things. Found on politics and religion forums.

Absolutus Misspelius

This type only uses chat language and cannot be bothered to utilise elequent language because they don't facilitate proper English. Mostly found on Miscellaneous forums.

These are the only trolls i can think of. If you have more,post them and they shall be added to the list.

• 92 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

TryingToBeSmartButFailingReallyBadAndMakingABigFoolOutOfThemSelves Maximus
The title says it all, these trolls try to label other people with scientific names that make no sense.

Look who's talking mr Extralongbull****ter!

I think theres a kind of troll for you guys.

Aboriginus Activiarus

This group acts in contradiction to everything and insults everyones posts that don't make sense to they're primitive minds. Anything they don't like shall be *****ed on about forever until they finally get it, usually pages later in the thread. Commonly found on www.imabigheadedahole.com or weed forums.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Would MEGAMANXPERT fall under this category. His username was in all caps and he got banned. The ban was followed by acmed complaining.

MEGAMANEXPERT was an ok guy. but he wouldn't fall under that. he would fall under one of the main three trolls in my first post.
jumanju
jumanju
4 posts
Nomad

Where would the internet be without trolls?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

noobius callius-this is the type that constantly looks for any flaw in what anyone says even when said in jest the troll will leap on the comment and tear it apart, they often hunt in packs and are notoriously hard to eradicate as thgey technically arent breaking any rules, they also like to attack small spelling mistakes and punctuation

Not at all exclusive to Kongregate, but in fact an epidemic that infests any forum which purports that users are required to know what they are talking about in order to post, regardless of whether it is philosophy or martial arts or what colour socks are best worn in Siberia in winter.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

what colour socks are best worn in Siberia in winter.

Purple. Duhhh.

Calvin wins 1 internets for causing cuss explosion.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Where would the internet be without trolls?

in ruins. still, its good to know how to deal with them.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

There are the:

Faillus Trollus Maximus

The trolls that fail badly at trolling. Very easy to deafeate as they end up not trolling at all!

and the

Mr-us.Hyde-us and-us Mr-us.Jekyles-us

The trolls that trick you to think they are you're everyday forum-er,but one day when everybody trust them they snap! And when theyre trolling complete they leve behind them a empty wasteland.

And last but no least the

Trollus who-us like-us to-us add-us "us"-us to-us the-us end-us of-us each-us word-us

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Trollus who-us like-us to-us add-us "us"-us to-us the-us end-us of-us each-us word-us

I just saw someone do exactly that.
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

Chattius Flammus:
Constantly goes on internet sites with chats to start flamewars. Known for copying and pasting pre-made insults at any given time.

Seen on: any site with chat features

(I kid you not even obscure ones like animefreak)

shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

ARMRORPOINTUS COLLECTUS

trolls who only troll on forums to collect armor points only found on armor games

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

ARMRORPOINTUS COLLECTUS

trolls who only troll on forums to collect armor points only found on armor games

now thats a good troll. i think i got another one

Mousius Apsorumties

Basically beginnersin forums who want to get known. They don't troll on purpose but if accused, can go into hiding for days at a time trying to learn how to deal with these people. Found on almost all forums. also has many sores on his fingers becas if repeated spam thread starting.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

BlahblahblahIcantthinkofanamewhileyouguysarebeingreallyreallyscientific

A troll who does not really troll, but gets accused of it a lot.

That name is weird and unscientific.
shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

hers another one

ChEzBuRgErUs KaTuS

a troll who when trolling only writes about cats and cheeseburgers and purposely spells them wrong

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Ugh, trolls are idiotic.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I like trolls.

Showing 31-45 of 92