The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe different species of internet troll

92 15236
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Here are the different species now scientifically named.

Aboriginus Typus

The original internet troll which started it all. They are knon for exescively using caps and not really meaning anything. Commonly found on politics forums.

Raspicious Acronimius

This troll is rather the complete opposite of the Aboriginus. It usually is polite while arguing but is very racist towards lots of things. Found on politics and religion forums.

Absolutus Misspelius

This type only uses chat language and cannot be bothered to utilise elequent language because they don't facilitate proper English. Mostly found on Miscellaneous forums.

These are the only trolls i can think of. If you have more,post them and they shall be added to the list.

• 92 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I like trolls.

thats kinda weird...

ChEzBuRgErUs KaTuS
a troll who when trolling only writes about cats and cheeseburgers and purposely spells them wrong

Mabye it should be called

Aphorucats Sammichius

A troll who only writes about his cats and sammiches.(almost always cheeseburgers) commonly found on self centered narcissistic forums.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Does anyone remember 420? Hmm...I wonder what type of troll he was...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

If you talk to anyone you don't recognize too well, they're probably to young to remember 420.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

420? who was he? i know MEGAMANEXPERT who suddenly left the forum games area...

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Nobody cares.

Here's another troll

Maximussian Craniminius

This troll acts like no one cares about what other people say and thinks that everyne is laughing with him so that gives him a giant cranium. commonly found in real life, but goes on forums to undermine people. usually is a midget who like to take his angerout on others.
ChaoticNeutralGamer
ChaoticNeutralGamer
12 posts
Nomad

I find it funny that the person intent on defining trolls cannot himself spell words correctly, nor can he use proper grammar. Quite the queer sight, if I do say so myself.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I find it funny that the person intent on defining trolls cannot himself spell words correctly, nor can he use proper grammar. Quite the queer sight, if I do say so myself.

just because i accidently forgot a space and misspeled a word or two dosen't mean i can't spell or have bad grammar.
and your a queer sight!

i can't remember what trolls who worry over spelling mistakes are called though t was probably n the flame warriors site or in the first pages.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

noobius callius-this is the type that constantly looks for any flaw in what anyone says even when said in jest the troll will leap on the comment and tear it apart, they often hunt in packs and are notoriously hard to eradicate as thgey technically arent breaking any rules, they also like to attack small spelling mistakes and punctuation

ChaoticNeutralGamer, you fall under this. well, almost.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There are a few people on this forum that act like that, pratchu. And they annoy me.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I was just wondering...are you making those names up or are they all like real?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I was just wondering...are you making those names up or are they all like real?

I'm pretty sure pratchu is making them up even though they look scientific.
Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

There are no trolls; there are only immature people seeking fun through hurting others or a community. I say they are not trolls because I have seen first-hand that people can change. They can learn that the best way to have fun on a forum is to participate actively and maturely while they make many friends in the process. Classifying people as trolls leaves them with the idea that they are rebels to the norm and have a purpose in trolling. It gives them a passion that only drives them to propagate such behavior.

The best way to deal with people trolling is to not feed the idea of rebelliousness they have. Simply have users ignore what they do and have the moderating staff remove them as needed.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

420? who was he?

He was quite the troll. I guess AG has reached a new era, and all the old people are quitting...Yeah knight was right.
The best way to deal with people trolling is to not feed the idea of rebelliousness they have. Simply have users ignore what they do and have the moderating staff remove them as needed.

You don't have to completely ignore them. I'm not saying to post in their threads but like reporting them to the mods. It'll make their job a little easier ya know?
Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

You don't have to completely ignore them. I'm not saying to post in their threads but like reporting them to the mods. It'll make their job a little easier ya know?

That is what I meant by ignore. Ignoring them as in not replying to their threads or flame/spam. Flagging and reporting is always beneficial.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

He was quite the troll. I guess AG has reached a new era, and all the old people are quitting...Yeah knight was right.

He wasn't a troll. He was an account suicider. All he did was make a bunch of accounts and get them banned on sight.
Showing 46-60 of 92