The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe different species of internet troll

92 15241
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Here are the different species now scientifically named.

Aboriginus Typus

The original internet troll which started it all. They are knon for exescively using caps and not really meaning anything. Commonly found on politics forums.

Raspicious Acronimius

This troll is rather the complete opposite of the Aboriginus. It usually is polite while arguing but is very racist towards lots of things. Found on politics and religion forums.

Absolutus Misspelius

This type only uses chat language and cannot be bothered to utilise elequent language because they don't facilitate proper English. Mostly found on Miscellaneous forums.

These are the only trolls i can think of. If you have more,post them and they shall be added to the list.

• 92 Replies
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

This is a video on what to do if you come across an internet troll

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm not sure if you created something for this yet, but you should create a species of troll that are ignorant. They usually post in threads and they are wrong about everything within their post.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

cannibal trolls are good, theyre like vigilates

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

To add to my post, the people that do it usually persist on the topic they are talking about even though they are wrong about it.
They usually don't stop until they are banned for it(spamming/trolling) and/or they just quit the discussion when they know that their posts are stupid because the other person in the discussion points it out.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

They usually don't stop until they are banned for it(spamming/trolling) and/or they just quit the discussion when they know that their posts are stupid because the other person in the discussion points it out.

That makes it sound like backseat modding stops a troll, but then again, backseat modding is frowned upon.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That makes it sound like backseat modding stops a troll, but then again, backseat modding is frowned upon.

Don't see how. What I was trying to get through with my post is that people won't stop their idiotic discussion unless banned, or told that their posts are stupid in the discussion. Hint: take a look at the WWE thread in pop media.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Contradius Ultera

These are the dumbest trolls ever. They say one thing then a page later contradict themselves and another page later contradict themselves again until someone has to point out how much they contradicted themselves. Found everywhere, and in my friends experience, on gaming thrads or forums

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Ignorantes Armetes

This troll is very ignorant towards others and then tells them that they are ignorant. Can easily start a flame war. Always tries to avoid newcomers to the forums and has no real argument

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Lol, those above two names and descriptions made me laugh. There really needs to be an edit button so that you could add all these to the OP when you come up with them.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Suicidius Abrontus

This is the most annoying kind of troll, the kind that makes a bunch of accounts, trolls on each of them and gets them all banned. Very rarely found because of frequent account banning!

I got that idea from that post about 420 being an account suicider

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Anyone else got a troll for this? I kinda ran out and I can't keep aking them. If you need help on the naming guide look here.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Hmm. Here is a troll

Aboriginus Copyrighten

This troll takes other threads and changes them ever so slightly to claim that it is their thread. And when other people say that it was actually someone elses thread they start trolling them so bad.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

wait whoops. That name is supposed to be Neanderthus Copyrighten

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

Social Injectors

A patient troll that is friendly at first and climbs through the ranks of the forum. Eventually, they become a mod and then cause ultimate havoc. Very rare, but also very deadly if they do it right.

ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

Troll Trollers

They try to stop the trolls, but end up becoming trolls themselves.

(I know, I can't think of names.)

Showing 76-90 of 92