ForumsThe TavernYour personality on AG vs. Your personality IRL

60 10114
Hammz
Hammz
38 posts
Nomad

I, honestly speaking, will never act the same way irl as I do in AG. I think of this place as where I can be SUPERMEGAHYPERUBER weird, and blend in.
What about you, my fellow homies?

• 60 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

In real life, I don't like seriousness. I love cracking jokes a lot, and it sometimes gets me in trouble. ;D

I don't crack jokes on here as often as I do in real life, but I'm still very light-hearted.

Why, you ask? Because it's fun!

drew333
drew333
83 posts
Nomad

Haha u sound like me idontsuckthatmuch

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

The way I act on AG is roughly reflective of the way I act in real life. The main difference is that with the power of words I'm able to express myself more fluently. Publicly, my demeanor is cold.. I can bypass that here.

At least when I first came here, this place was pretty cool. Basically, few idiots.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

its funny but im more open and am "myself" on AG then in real life XP. people here know me better then my own parents XD.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

its funny but im more open and am "myself" on AG then in real life XP.

In ways it's the same with me. In real life I'm mostly quite and laid back.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I'm more or less the same in real life as I am on here.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I'm an ******* in real life, albeit a laid back one. You be the judge.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

everyones different online than for real.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

On AG, I'm more of a serious fellow, and IRL, while I enjoy cracking terrible jokes, I try to stay away from the bottomless depths of 8th grade immiturity.

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

in RL no one likes me D: but on here I got tons of friends and i kinda more serious in real life...

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

Same here Jets. I'm liked somewhat in real life. On here I have a lot of people on here that I can talk to.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I'm always better at expressing myself online. In real life, if someone asks you a question, you have a second to come up with an answer. Online, when someone asks you a question, you have as long as you need to come up with an intelligent answer. You have time to think over everything you say online, but in real life, you can say something stupid because you didn't have the time to think about what you are saying.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I have to say, I'm much more social on here than I am in real life. Seriously, I've been sociophobic my entire life, and I'm actually going to be tested for Asperger Syndrome. I guess I can be more social here because, since I don't "know" you guys or see you, I'm able to distance myself.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

In RL, I usually joke a lot more. If I acted on AG the way I act around my friends, half of my posts would be off-topic spam. To be honest, with all these rules AG has, it's probably easier to be myself in real life.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

well, here I can speak my mind more. for example I never talk about WEPR topics in real life.
but, as people said before, it's hard to be as relaxed and funny as you are in real life on a forum. I's not the moderator fault or anything, it's just because every message you post remain there forever and gets on the forums' frontpage, and that gives everything more importance. but on a lot of non AG related chats, I act pretty much the same I would do in real life.

Showing 1-15 of 60