ForumsThe TavernYour personality on AG vs. Your personality IRL

60 10113
Hammz
Hammz
38 posts
Nomad

I, honestly speaking, will never act the same way irl as I do in AG. I think of this place as where I can be SUPERMEGAHYPERUBER weird, and blend in.
What about you, my fellow homies?

• 60 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

Pash I'm a total loser in real life, that's why I spend so much time here.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Im really the same. Im as opinionated in real life as i am on here, and i have the same not very well understood sense of humor. But you guys on here seem to understand me better.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

on ag and in real life, im lazy. i like cracking jokes with some friends but when the time comes to fight, i usually won't back down unless its a girl who is joking( one time i actually roundhouse kicked a girl in the stomach because she wasn't listening when i said " I'd rather not hit a girl.&quot also, i reveal a bit more on ag but get bullied because i am a gamer freak andeveryone in my class plays here instead beause "Armor Games Sucks!"

so yeah,im always bullied in reallife and im pretty lazy.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

In real life I'm the nerd. When I get a good grade, people say "Oh, well duh. It's HER."
But then my friends and others don't tend to take me seriously when I try to talk about other things, like poetry or any viewpoints I feel strongly about.

On here I'm different. I know I'm different but I can't quite place my finger on it.
I write poetry for one thing.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

i'm pretty much the same smart alec on here :P

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Eh. The only real difference here is that I can talk to people about things. And I can't punch those that annoy me when I'm here (bummer)
I don't know what people think of me here, but I know what most think of me IRL, SO I guess I can't really compare the two besides what I have already stated.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

My personality doesn't change much from real life when I am around here but I don't talk about the same things here that I talk about in real life so I think it is a difference. The rest is the same, I know I am weird.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know what people think of me here, but I know what most think of me IRL, SO I guess I can't really compare the two besides what I have already stated.

I bet that 99,999999...% of people both IRL and on AG never ever thought about you.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

And I can't punch those that annoy me when I'm here (bummer)

*e-punches moon*

And I can't punch those that annoy me when I'm here (bummer)

*facepalm*

In real life, it depends which friends I'm with in how i act. One group of friends i act in one way when I'm with them, and when i'm with the other group of friend i act how i do on AG.
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Pretty much the same to be honest, except in real life I am probably even more random and you would probably all think I am insane.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

I guess I'm a bit the same. I like to think of myself as a random individual that goes wherever there is excitement. Which can be translated to AG, by just reading threads looking for a decent one to post in.
But like other people have said, rules tend to hold someone's personality from fully showing itself.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

On here I'm more open minded. I come out and say things. In Real Life I'm not so much. I tend to keep the negative comments to myself. So a slight difference I guess on here.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I have 2 personalities (well more like alter egos) in real life.

At school or with friends I'm a quiet guy who listens WAY more than talks. And I sometimes have some funny stuff to say and you're average laid back couch potato.

If I told you how I'm at home you'd probably think I'm insane. Let's just keep it there.

I guess my school/friends personality is the same one as my AG personality. Only difference is that I'm quieter and more secretive about me work (poems, short stories) in real life than on AG.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

I dont know what my personality is like here but in real life im told i am very goofy

GoldEmerald23
GoldEmerald23
294 posts
Nomad

Not much difference except in RL I am more crazy than on here same with my friends in RL

Showing 16-30 of 60