ForumsThe TavernYour personality on AG vs. Your personality IRL

60 10112
Hammz
Hammz
38 posts
Nomad

I, honestly speaking, will never act the same way irl as I do in AG. I think of this place as where I can be SUPERMEGAHYPERUBER weird, and blend in.
What about you, my fellow homies?

• 60 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I don't think there's a difference. Only I can be wayyyyy more sarcastic in real life.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

heh, I'm the same in RL as on here.

I'm loud, bigoted, Satanic, eccentric, and of course, I'm also a registered Genius.

I don't refer to myself as Your Friendly Neighborhood Satanist though. Too many words for a T-shirt. Maybe not...

-Chilz

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Same as in rl.
Annoying, hot, tall, not shy. Except I don't talk as much as in real cuz I'm to lazy.

gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

@hammz- yeah metoo because it doesnt really matter if people think your weird on here... plus i am weirddd haha

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

In real life I'm a smart, short, organized guy who are good at singing but a complete nerd.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

In real life I'm a lot more odd than I am here. Also, I'm a bit more quiet around new people, whereas here I'll come right out and greet them.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

What about you, my fellow homies?

yo bro, I act similar, nomesayin' homie?

I act similar.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

In real life, if someone asks you a question, you have a second to come up with an answer. Online, when someone asks you a question, you have as long as you need to come up with an intelligent answer. You have time to think over everything you say online, but in real life, you can say something stupid because you didn't have the time to think about what you are saying.

Only down side to that is "Say it, forget it. Write it, regret it."

But I'm usually laid back, meaning I'm pretty quite. In real life, I'm a monotone. I also talk really slow because I'm so laid back. So when I'm trying to tell a longish story, something happens or someone says something and I don't get to finish. The only time I'll talk a whole lot is if I'm feeling comfortable to carry on a really long conversation about something.
AndyDGS
AndyDGS
91 posts
Nomad

In Soviet Russia, your real life is AG.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I act the same but just I am a little more cautious with my personal information like on FB I don't post any real information and I only friend people I know. I am a bit more lenient on AG though because of all the Mods and Admins.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

I guess, I'm pretty much the same in RL as I am on AG, but my problem in RL is I don't think before I speak, never, and it's that one thing that I hate, 'cos it always makes things bad, or if they're already bad, worse. Whereas on here, I think before I type, too much, sometimes I'll hesitate and back out, because I've rethought it, guess that's just me :P

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

on AG i am more of an a-hole because people dont know my name, they know my username.

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

In real life I dont sound as stupid when I communicate

TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
80 posts
Nomad

Im almost exactly the same IRL..

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

No notable differance, barring my anger issues.

Showing 31-45 of 60