The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2 Tournament

342 64732
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Okay, well as we all know, Exit Path 2 is going to be released. Since we now have confirmation from John that there will be private rooms, I think that a tournament is in order since so many people have been wanting to do that.

This tournament will be set 3 days after the official game(not the beta) is released. That way we can get to know the stages a little first. So expect this to happen around the July-August area.

Number of participants will depend on how many people apply. I plan for this not to be more than about 64 or 128 people, so if more than that apply(unlikely), I will simply do a first come first served basis.

Here are the rules to enter:

1. You must have played at last 1,000 matches on the original Exit Path.
2. You must sign up on here by simply stating you want to enter.
3. When you sign up, post your stats (meaning matches,wins, etc.) so I know that you have at least 1,000 matches
, and your win %from Exit Path(original) will determine your seeding, much like in a professional sports league.

As for racing rules, I can't post many right now because we don't really know the gameplay yet.
The only rules right now is that the rooms will be 4 people each.
Also, those who were given access to the beta will be put into the same 1st round mtaches whenever possible because those who playd the beta will have an unfair advantage over those who did not.

How to advance to next round:
Each room will play 25 races, with the 2 plyers with the most wins will advance to the next round.
This will continue until we are down to only 2 players remaining, where the 2 will play 1 final round of 15 races.

Also, Epicness raised a point to me that might be interesting that if maybe a mod. or admin. agrees, maybe the winner of the tournament will get a merit. Keep in mind this is not for sure, just a thought.

Thank you for reading all this(if you were crazy enough to read all this), and please enter.

• 342 Replies
Kittyp
Kittyp
6 posts
Nomad

Crap, I need to be more addicted. Have played 510 matches...
In case you need one person extra and I don't get to a 1000 games in time, CHOOSE ME!!!

Kittyp
Kittyp
6 posts
Nomad

By the way, my percentage is 36% (and proud of it)

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I would really like to participate but my data got deleted. I have about 6,000 matches and won about 3,400. So my percent would be about 54%. Also its not fair to anyone who's data was deleted. So please let me participate.

Added for now.

Sidenote: lolfakeghost
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I need to be more addicted.

You don't need to be addicted to the game to have a lot of matches played. Just play the game for about an hour or two each day.
If you're good at the game then it won't even take that to get over a thousand matches.
lolfakeghost

*smirks*
GhostofTech
GhostofTech
10 posts
Peasant

lol couldnt think of a better name

shaharris910
shaharris910
17 posts
Nomad

Besides Kittyp, no offense, but it wont matter if you get 1000 matches or even to enter in that matter if you can't compete with everyone else in the competition. But yeah, just do what GhostOfMatrix said but also practice so you actually give the people the match they've been looking for. >

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

in kittyps situation your right. im guessing she is very new and has to learn how to play the game. still you have to remember (i said that already XD) its ep2. jumps and flows and im sure many other things will be very different. practicing on ep1 wont help that much.

GhostofTech
GhostofTech
10 posts
Peasant

Do you think you will still be able to double jump in EP2

R0Y
R0Y
16 posts
Nomad

You can, in alot of different ways. John posted info on another topic, I don't remember which one.

Speed24
Speed24
1 posts
Nomad

1000 Matches
512 Wins
@ 51.2%

whispersofdeath
whispersofdeath
4 posts
Nomad

i would like to sign up WINS:515 MATCHES:1070 PERCENTAGE:about 48.1308411214... not sure why i went so many decimal places... and about 50% of the losses are because i was letting horrible players have the chance to win a few... so i SHOULD be at about 72% but hey.. who needs %age when your a good person

whispersofdeath
whispersofdeath
4 posts
Nomad

also something i wanna add... will he make a more versus mode-like mode in EP2 because i would really love to kill someone with very expertly placed traps.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

906 matches
388 wins
42.8% wins

whispersofdeath
whispersofdeath
4 posts
Nomad

I haven't looked at this forum before today. and i just got to page 2. Z, I would love to be a recorder for you.

whispersofdeath
whispersofdeath
4 posts
Nomad

I just keep thinking of ideas and i realize i have way too many posts in a row. but john should invent some sort of party chat like xbox live has for this purpose. I haven't played on armorgames for as long as many people, but i can honestly say that I have encountered many times where a party up system would have been helpful... sorry to post an off topic comment

Showing 181-195 of 342