The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2 Tournament

342 64729
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Okay, well as we all know, Exit Path 2 is going to be released. Since we now have confirmation from John that there will be private rooms, I think that a tournament is in order since so many people have been wanting to do that.

This tournament will be set 3 days after the official game(not the beta) is released. That way we can get to know the stages a little first. So expect this to happen around the July-August area.

Number of participants will depend on how many people apply. I plan for this not to be more than about 64 or 128 people, so if more than that apply(unlikely), I will simply do a first come first served basis.

Here are the rules to enter:

1. You must have played at last 1,000 matches on the original Exit Path.
2. You must sign up on here by simply stating you want to enter.
3. When you sign up, post your stats (meaning matches,wins, etc.) so I know that you have at least 1,000 matches
, and your win %from Exit Path(original) will determine your seeding, much like in a professional sports league.

As for racing rules, I can't post many right now because we don't really know the gameplay yet.
The only rules right now is that the rooms will be 4 people each.
Also, those who were given access to the beta will be put into the same 1st round mtaches whenever possible because those who playd the beta will have an unfair advantage over those who did not.

How to advance to next round:
Each room will play 25 races, with the 2 plyers with the most wins will advance to the next round.
This will continue until we are down to only 2 players remaining, where the 2 will play 1 final round of 15 races.

Also, Epicness raised a point to me that might be interesting that if maybe a mod. or admin. agrees, maybe the winner of the tournament will get a merit. Keep in mind this is not for sure, just a thought.

Thank you for reading all this(if you were crazy enough to read all this), and please enter.

• 342 Replies
giorgos619
giorgos619
5 posts
Nomad

hey

i would like to sign up,

i have played:4704 mathches
and i have won: 2489 matches

giorgos619
giorgos619
5 posts
Nomad

fianlly, z i think this is a fantastic idea but i would like to make a suggestion:

after the first round of 25 races the 2 players of the many groups of 4 that will qualify into the next round get to be spectated on...so what im saying is that the other 2 players that get eliminated get to see the other players that moved to the next round and so on... so they can cheer for their freinds and boo their rivals and make it a even more interesting event!

please read this comment and try to make this work.. im ready for this tourny and it will be a honor to battle it out with amazing players like faithpath...ghostofzero and other great players

sincerely,giorgos619

giorgos619
giorgos619
5 posts
Nomad

plus i calculated that my win% is 53% so i can make it easier for ya z

PrincessofDaisies
PrincessofDaisies
33 posts
Nomad

Hi, I wanted to leave the EP tournament, probably won't be able to make it =P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

we won't know any shortcuts if we haven't played it fora while...

Beta allows you to play the game and get a handle of it, so yeah.
Philipdraco
Philipdraco
3 posts
Nomad

Can I join?
I currently have 561 matchs with 356 wins, but My stats got wiped beforehand, I have more matches then that.
I can try to get 439 more if needed. )

Eragonsdragon
Eragonsdragon
56 posts
Nomad

I want to join, I have raced 2,941 matches and won 941 of them, so yeah idk if I am good enough.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Beta allows you to play the game and get a handle of it, so yeah.
That's only an advantage to people who signed up. Well, only some of them because John's going to pick only a couple.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Alright, I made the necessary list changes.

Can I join?
I currently have 561 matchs with 356 wins, but My stats got wiped beforehand, I have more matches then that.
I can try to get 439 more if needed. )

Do you have a rough estimate of your % before it was wiped? Might make seeding a little bit more fair xP
FeeNoMiNaL
FeeNoMiNaL
20 posts
Nomad

I've decided I want to join the tournament. I have 7352 Matches, 4572 wins. Thats 62% wins

Silvan
Silvan
10 posts
Nomad

Hello.
I get my acc reset many times, now i got 300 matches.

I have raced about 10 k, maybe 20k matches... i dont remember, i never count.
My win ratio ? I dont know too, maybe 60%, 70%... something about that.

I want to join tornament ;-)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

yay silvan is back. if you want the tournament to be even more awsome then let him join im guessing most of us remember how good he is

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I suck at Exit path but its so fun.

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

Computer Saved Status:

1,000 Matches
409 Wins