ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839275
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Got my first MOAB in Infected. Called it in, and got infected.

So I was killed by my own MOAB. :/

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Got my first MOAB in Infected. Called it in, and got infected.

So I was killed by my own MOAB. :/

Lol!!! That happened to me too. I imagine ur not the only one.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Only around 10k more XP till fifth prestige, then I can finally stop at sixth prestige after that because I'll have ten custom classes. With the amount of XP I have in total I should be at tenth prestige, but I stayed at level 80 for a while before prestiging.

Sabotage is a great way to get a lot of XP, if anyone is having trouble ranking up. Most people who play it don't seem to plant the bomb early, so it's around ten-fifteen minutes of killing and getting points.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Oh I hate sabotage. The reason why is each team has two places where they spawn. If the person can get behind the spawn, then the team dies instantly and it goes on forever. It works best on small maps.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I haven't seen that done yet, but I can imagine it being easy.

People say that with sitrep pro and a headset it's extremely easy to hear people walking/running/shooting with a silenced weapon/etc. Anyone know where I can get a decent PS3 headset? And what type?

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Oh I hate sabotage. The reason why is each team has two places where they spawn. If the person can get behind the spawn, then the team dies instantly and it goes on forever

I love playing sabotage..xD i hate the campers right at the bomb though. That just ticks me off.
Selrahcthewise
Selrahcthewise
17 posts
Nomad

that can be a problem. kind of similar to spawn camping.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Anyone know where I can get a decent PS3 headset? And what type?

turtle beach pll or p13. i forget. its a wired headset and its red. thats the one i have and its great. very comfortable and easy to set up. and its only like 20-35 bucks, which is not much for a good headset.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Thanks. I looked them up on Amazon and they're fifty new, but they look good.

I just spent the past hour trying to play MW3 alone, and I can't do it. It's so frustrating getting put on the team of people who don't want to win all the time, and facing against parties of 4+. Too difficult to try to have fun when you can't move a few steps without getting killed.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

People say that with sitrep pro and a headset it's extremely easy to hear people walking/running/shooting with a silenced weapon/etc. Anyone know where I can get a decent PS3 headset? And what type?

NOT TURTLE BEACHES!!!!! I got a pair for Christmas( the COD MW3 limited edition foxtrots) and only the right ear one works.... I'd get some other big brand, but if you want a sorta okay headset, then go for the Turtle Beaches.
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
603 posts
Peasant

Sorry about the repeat.

And Ghost, I have a headset, and I have sitrep pro, and i can't hear crap.

If you have a nice headset, it'll work though.

nly around 10k more XP till fifth prestige, then I can finally stop at sixth prestige after that because I'll have ten custom classes. With the amount of XP I have in total I should be at tenth prestige, but I stayed at level 80 for a while before prestiging.

Yeah, I'm at prestige six and climbing... Do you guys think I should stop or keep on going? I'm sorta bored of prestiging, but i want ur guy's opinion first.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, if you have ten custom class slots then I don't see why you would want to keep on going. It's pretty useless and tedious.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Do you guys think I should stop or keep on going?

It just depends if you really want to keep going. I always go 10th in cod because every game I get, I want to beat it or finish it. If I'm not 10th, I feel like I'm not done with mw3.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You know they're adding five new prestiges to MW3, right?

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

What? Really? Oh well, I guess I'm going 15th then. I might reconsider that later on though.

Showing 1816-1830 of 3990